[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-02-07

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Feb 8 07:00:43 GMT 2005

etc/MAKEDEV.mi                          etc/MAKEDEV.sub
etc/afs/afsd.conf                       etc/bind/db.localhost
etc/bind/db.loopback                    etc/bind/db.loopback6.arpa
etc/changelist                          etc/etc.alpha/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.alpha/disktab                   etc/etc.amd64/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.cats/MAKEDEV                    etc/etc.hp300/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.hppa/MAKEDEV                    etc/etc.i386/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.i386/Makefile.inc               etc/etc.i386/disktab
etc/etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV.md               etc/etc.macppc/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV.md              etc/etc.sgi/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.sgi/disktab                     etc/etc.sparc/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.svr4/nsswitch.conf
etc/etc.vax/MAKEDEV                     etc/etc.vax/disktab
etc/etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV                  etc/ifstated.conf
etc/kerberosV/krb5.conf.example         etc/ksh.kshrc
etc/login.conf                          etc/mtree/special
etc/newsyslog.conf                      etc/rbootd.conf
etc/rc.local                            etc/remote
etc/security                            etc/skel/dot.cshrc
gnu/usr.bin/gcc                         lib/libc
lib/libssl                              sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/dev/mii
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/net                                 sys/netinet
usr.bin/compress                        usr.bin/find
usr.bin/grep                            usr.bin/mixerctl
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/ifstated
usr.sbin/ospfd                          usr.sbin/pkg_add

== etc =============================================================== 01/08 ==

MAKEDEV.mi

  ~ MAKEDEV.mi

  > indentation whitespace nits (saves a few bytes even) (david@)

MAKEDEV.sub

  ~ MAKEDEV.sub

  > indentation whitespace nits (saves a few bytes even) (david@)

afs/afsd.conf

  ~ afs/afsd.conf

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

bind/db.localhost

  ~ bind/db.localhost

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

bind/db.loopback

  ~ bind/db.loopback

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

bind/db.loopback6.arpa

  ~ bind/db.loopback6.arpa

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

changelist

  ~ changelist

  > +/etc/ospfd.conf (david@)

  ~ changelist

  > /var/cron/{allow,deny} was renamed to /var/cron/cron.{allow,deny} many
  > moons ago
  > add a few missing files and sort (david@)

etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.alpha/disktab

  ~ etc.alpha/disktab

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

etc.amd64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.amd64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.amd64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.cats/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.cats/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.cats/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.i386/Makefile.inc

  ~ etc.i386/Makefile.inc

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

etc.i386/disktab

  ~ etc.i386/disktab

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV.md

  > indentation whitespace nits (saves a few bytes even) (david@)

etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV.md

  > indentation whitespace nits (saves a few bytes even) (david@)

etc.sgi/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sgi/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.sgi/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.sgi/disktab

  ~ etc.sgi/disktab

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.svr4/nsswitch.conf

  ~ etc.svr4/nsswitch.conf

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

etc.vax/disktab

  ~ etc.vax/disktab

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

  ~ etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV

  > sync (david@)

ifstated.conf

  ~ ifstated.conf

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

kerberosV/krb5.conf.example

  ~ kerberosV/krb5.conf.example

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

ksh.kshrc

  ~ ksh.kshrc

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

login.conf

  ~ login.conf

  > typo in comment; from Brian Poole (otto@)

mtree/special

  ~ mtree/special

  > ospfd.conf, noticed by bernd (henning@)

newsyslog.conf

  ~ newsyslog.conf

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

rbootd.conf

  ~ rbootd.conf

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

rc.local

  ~ rc.local

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

remote

  ~ remote

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

security

  ~ security

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

skel/dot.cshrc

  ~ skel/dot.cshrc

  > indentation whitespace nits (david@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/08 ==

usr.bin/gcc

  ~ gcc/config.gcc                        ~ gcc/config/sparc/openbsd64.h

  > zap sp64elf.h, get the only config part really used
  > (PREFERRED_DEBUGGING_TYPE)
  > into openbsd64.h.  Keep the other stuff in #if 0 for now.
  > okay miod@, brad@, pval at ...spie@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/08 ==

  ~ stdlib/strtonum.3

  > tidy up ERRORS and STANDARDS; (jmc@)

libssl

  ~ crypto/Makefile

  > For amd64, build the bn routines in libcrypto with the amd64 specific
  > x86_64-gcc.c replacement for the generic bn_asm.c. Seems to give a
  > two to threefold speedup for rsa on amd64.
  > ok millert@, hshoexer@ (beck@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

pfctl

  ~ parse.y                               ~ pfctl_parser.h

  > KNF; ok henning@ (david@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man4/man4.zaurus/pxaip.4

  > spelling fix: perpiheral -> peripheral (david@)

  ~ man4/ne.4

  > Add Billionton CFLT2 Compact Flash. ok pval@ drahn at .atthieu@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

dev/mii

  ~ mii_physubr.c

  > Use new if_link_state_change() instead of sending route message and
  > notifying
  > carp directly.
  > ok brad@ mpf@ (mcbride@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_em.c

  > em(4) doesn't use the mii layer, call if_link_state_change() directly.
  > - link state changes for em now show up on the routing socket
  > - carp failover now occurs right away when the link goes down, rather
  > than waiting for several ip_output() errors to occur.
  > ok brad@ mpf@ (mcbride@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > another PCI-E bridge. (brad@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ pcmciadevs

  > Add Billionton CFLT2 Compact Flash. ok pval@ drahn at .atthieu@)

  ~ pcmciadevs.h

  > regen (matthieu@)

  ~ if_ne_pcmcia.c

  > Add Billionton CFLT2 Compact Flash. ok pval@ drahn at .atthieu@)

net

  ~ if.c                                  ~ if.h

  > Add new function if_link_state_change() to take care of sending messages
  > on the routing socket and notifying carp() of link changes.
  > ok brad@ mpf@ (mcbride@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > There is no SIOCDIFADDR call into interfaces on address deletion, so
  > use our carp_addr_updated callback to detect deletion and reconfigure
  > appropriately.
  > ok mcbride@ (pascoe@)

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Prevent carp from attaching to other carp interfaces, which the
  > ifp->if_flags & IFF_MULTICAST checks no longer protect against.
  > ok pascoe@ mpf@ (mcbride@)

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Unrevert the changes introduced in 1.96 and accidentally removed in 1.97
  > with an id10t error by yours truly. (mcbride@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

compress

  ~ main.c

  > In list mode (which implies test mode), do not forget to initialize
  > uncompressed_name. Spotted by markus@; ok hshoexer@ millert@ (otto@)

find

  ~ main.c

  > sync and make usage __dead, from Michael Knudsen (jaredy@)

  ~ find.1

  > rename "file" to "path" in usage, it's clearer
  > from Michael Knudsen <e at molioner.dk  > ok jmc millert
  > and rearrange man page EXAMPLES while here (jaredy@)

grep

  ~ binary.c                              ~ file.c

  > Due to a braindead zlib, the test for seekability of a gzstream using
  > gzseek(f, 0L, SEEK_CUR) does not work as expected. Instead test the
  > underlying stream and remember that. This repairs echo foo | gzip | zgrep
  > foo.
  > Problem spotted by Han Boetes in PR 4089; ok millert@ (otto@)

mixerctl

  ~ mixerctl.c

  > Levels should be between AUDIO_MIN_GAIN and AUDIO_MAX_GAIN inclusive
  > Truncate specified level to be within this range and avoid wrapping.
  > Idea from espie@, OK henning@ (millert@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

  ~ rde_update.c

  > spelling fix (david@)

ifstated

  ~ parse.y

  > Fix error message: set-state, not setstate. (mcbride@)

  ~ ifstated.c

  > Fix protos, and a KNF nit. From Andrey Matveev <andrushock at korovino.net  > (mcbride@)

ospfd

  ~ hello.c                               ~ interface.c
  ~ ospfd.c                               ~ ospfd.conf.5
  ~ ospfd.h                               ~ ospfe.c
  ~ packet.c                              ~ rde_lsdb.c

  > spelling fixes (david@)

pkg_add

  ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm

  > take size of metainfo into account when checking if the file system is
  > large enough before installing a package. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm