[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-02-19

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Feb 20 07:00:41 GMT 2005

distrib/sets                            etc/Makefile
etc/mtree/special                       lib/libc
share/man                               sys/arch/arm/xscale
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/compat/freebsd
sys/conf                                sys/dev/cardbus
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/mii
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
sys/netinet                             sys/uvm
usr.bin                                 usr.bin/getcap
usr.sbin/ospfd                          usr.sbin/ppp

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (pvalchev@)

  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (pvalchev@)

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sgi                     ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus

  > sync (pvalchev@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/07 ==

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > ospfd.conf mode 0600, requested by norby (henning@)

mtree/special

  ~ mtree/special

  > ospfd.conf mode 0600, requested by norby (henning@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

  ~ net/getprotoent.3

  > fix pasto; from d@ (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/iwi.4

  > Added support for Intel PRO/Wireless 2225BG PCI adapters. (damien@)

  ~ man4/ath.4

  > comment in ar5212 (reyk@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/arm/xscale

  ~ pxa27x_udc.c                          ~ pxa2x0_ohci.c

  > set the gpios in the right place
  > ok drahn@ (dlg@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > add dc at cardbusrad@)

compat/freebsd

  ~ freebsd_misc.c                        ~ syscalls.master

  > Add getdents() emulation. Makes Veritas NetBackup client for FreeBSD work.
  > ok deraadt@, tedu at .atthieu@)

  ~ freebsd_syscall.h                     ~ freebsd_syscallargs.h
  ~ freebsd_syscalls.c                    ~ freebsd_sysent.c

  > regen (matthieu@)

conf

  ~ files

  > add support for the atheros ar5212 wireless chipsets. it is not
  > finished yet and still misses some channel initialization and
  > calibration bits.
  > (if you want to hand in your dmesg output, please build a kernel with
  > an uncommented COUNTRYCODE in line 109 of dev/ic/ar5xxx.c to get the
  > value stored in your card's eeprom.)
  > ok henning@ (reyk@)

dev/cardbus

  ~ if_ral_cardbus.c

  > fix dmesg output.
  > Modified files:
  >	    sys/dev/ic	   : ral.c
  > Log message:
  > fix attachment process and dmesg output. do some indent while i'm here.
  > pointed out by jsg@
  > Modified files:
  >	    sys/dev/pci    : if_ral_pci.c
  > Log message:
  > fix dmesg output. pointed out by jsg@ (damien@)

dev/ic

  ~ rtw.c                                 ~ rtwvar.h

  > From part of NetBSD rtw.c rev 1.42:
  > log message:
  > Program the LEDs based on operating state and packet activity.
  > * On a Revision F RTL8180, blink LED1 at 1Hz to indicate
  > scan/authenticate/associate states.  In the run state, turn LED1
  > on.  In every state, blink LED1 at 5Hz to indicate non-beacon
  > tx/rx activity.  I would like to use two LEDs, but in all my
  > Rev. F instances, LED0 is not wired to an LED; instead, the
  > first LED is wired to indicate that the card's power is on.
  > * On a Revision D RTL8180, program the LEDs so that LED0 indicates
  > Tx, and LED1 indicates Rx.	The Rx LED will blink annoyingly if
  > there are beacons in the air, but at least the Tx LED is useful.
  > * Store the hardware revision in the softc to support my futile
  > attempt at programming LEDs for both Rev. D and Rev. F parts;
  > I never did get Rev. D LEDs to work right.
  > * Add a debug flag RTW_DEBUG_LED for the LED transitions. (jsg@)

  ~ ral.c                                 ~ ralvar.h

  > cosmetic tweaks. (damien@)

  ~ ral.c

  > make dhclient work. (damien@)

  ~ ral.c

  > do not transmit any data frame if there is not at least two free
  > descriptors
  > in the tx ring (CTS/RTS frame + data frame). (damien@)

  ~ ar5xxx.c                              + ar5212.c
  + ar5212var.h                           + ar5212reg.h

  > add support for the atheros ar5212 wireless chipsets. it is not
  > finished yet and still misses some channel initialization and
  > calibration bits.
  > (if you want to hand in your dmesg output, please build a kernel with
  > an uncommented COUNTRYCODE in line 109 of dev/ic/ar5xxx.c to get the
  > value stored in your card's eeprom.)
  > ok henning@ (reyk@)

  ~ ar5212.c

  > return on invalid beacon state (reyk@)

dev/mii

  ~ miidevs

  > add a placeholder for an unknown Agere 10/100 PHY found with quad port
  > hme's
  > and on-board Netra T1 105's, etc. (brad@)

  ~ miidevs.h

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ ciphy.c                               ~ icsphy.c
  ~ inphy.c                               ~ iophy.c
  ~ lxtphy.c                              ~ mtdphy.c
  ~ nsgphy.c                              ~ nsphy.c
  ~ nsphyter.c                            ~ qsphy.c
  ~ rgephy.c                              ~ tlphy.c
  ~ tqphy.c                               ~ txphy.c
  ~ xmphy.c

  > use mii_phy_match() (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_ipw.c

  > fix setting of the MAC address. (damien@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Intel PRO/Wireless 2225BG PCI (iwi). (damien@)

  ~ pcidevs.h

  > regen (damien@)

  ~ if_iwi.c

  > Added support for Intel PRO/Wireless 2225BG PCI adapters. (damien@)

  ~ if_em_hw.c

  > spelling in comment (jolan@)

net

  ~ pf.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > MFC:
  > Fix by dhartmei@
  > Use the packet's address family instead of the rule's when selecting a
  > replacement address for an rdr rule. Some rdr rules have no address family
  > (when the replacement is a table and no other criterion implies one AF).
  > In this case, pf would fail to select a replacement address and drop the
  > packet due to translation failure. Found by Gustavo A. Baratto.
  > ok deraadt@ dhartmei@ (brad@)

  ~ pf.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_5
  > MFC:
  > Fix by dhartmei@
  > Use the packet's address family instead of the rule's when selecting a
  > replacement address for an rdr rule. Some rdr rules have no address family
  > (when the replacement is a table and no other criterion implies one AF).
  > In this case, pf would fail to select a replacement address and drop the
  > packet due to translation failure. Found by Gustavo A. Baratto.
  > ok deraadt@ dhartmei@ (brad@)

netinet

  ~ ipsec_output.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > MFC:
  > Fix by markus@
  > pmtu support for udpencap
  > ok deraadt@ markus@ (brad@)

  ~ ipsec_output.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_5
  > MFC:
  > Fix by markus@
  > pmtu support for udpencap
  > ok deraadt@ markus@ (brad@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_map.h

  > double default MAX_KMAPENT to 2000, theo ok
  > everybody please update your trees and test this, we need to find out
  > wether there is bad side-effects from the doubling. If this does not get
  > enough testing by our user community we will play safe and revert this for
  > the 3.7 release, so please test. (henning@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

usr.bin

  ~ Makefile

  > Add getcap(1), a simple tool to query getcap(3)-style databases. (millert@)

getcap

  + Makefile                              + getcap.1
  + getcap.c

  > Add getcap(1), a simple tool to query getcap(3)-style databases. (millert@)

ospfd

  ~ ospfe.c