ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Feb 25 07:05:22 GMT 2005

comms/p5-Device-Modem                   devel
devel/Guppi                             devel/g-wrap
graphics                                graphics/Guppi
infrastructure/db                       lang/gcc
lang/gprolog                            lang/guile
lang/icon                               lang/intel2gas
lang/jikes                              lang/js
lang/kaffe                              lang/klone
lang/mawk                               lang/nhc98
lang/otcl                               lang/python
lang/ruby                               lang/scm
lang/smlnj                              lang/tcl
lang/tendra                             lang/unicon
mail/pine                               mbone/vat
productivity                            productivity/gnucash
sysutils/modlogan                       www/links+

== comms ============================================================= 01/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

p5-Device-Modem

  > update to 1.43 (todd@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/10 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > connect g-wrap (todd@)

Guppi

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + pkg/SECURITY

  > New import:
  >	Import Guppi 0.40.3

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - pkg/PLIST                             - pkg/SECURITY

  > blerp (todd@)

g-wrap

  + patches/patch-g-wrap_scm              + patches/patch-doc_g-wrap_texi
  + patches/patch-test_Makefile_in        + patches/patch-ltconfig
  + patches/patch-ltmain_sh               + patches/patch-g-wrap_Makefile_in
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	Import of g-wrap 1.3.4

== graphics ========================================================== 03/10 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > connect Guppi (todd@)

Guppi

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + pkg/SECURITY

  > New import:
  >	Import Guppi 0.40.3

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/10 ==

db

  ~ config.site

  > add quite a few settings. Went through a full ports build... (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/10 ==

gcc

  ~ 3.4/Makefile                          ~ 4.0/Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

gprolog

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

guile

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

icon

  ~ interp/Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

intel2gas

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

jikes

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

js

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

kaffe

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

klone

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

mawk

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

nhc98

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

otcl

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

python

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ 2.3/Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

ruby

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

scm

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

smlnj

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

tcl

  ~ 8.0/Makefile                          ~ 8.3/Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

tendra

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

unicon

  ~ Makefile

  > Add/fix WANTLIB markers (alek@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/10 ==

pine

  > pine v4.62 (jakob@)

== mbone ============================================================= 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mbone

vat

  ~ Makefile

  > fix LIB_DEPENDS (sturm@)

== productivity ====================================================== 08/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

productivity

  ~ Makefile

  > connect gnucash (todd@)

gnucash

  + patches/patch-src_scm_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_bin_overrides_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_bin_overrides_gnucash-env_in
  + patches/patch-src_calculation_test_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_gnome-utils_dialog-utils_c
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	Import gnucash 1.8.11

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/10 ==

modlogan

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 0.8.13 (mjc@)

== www =============================================================== 10/10 ==

links+

  ~ patches/patch-config_h_in             ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-cookies_c               ~ patches/patch-html_c
  ~ patches/patch-html_gr_c               ~ patches/patch-html_r_c
  ~ patches/patch-ipret_c                 ~ patches/patch-jsint_c
  ~ patches/patch-language_inc            ~ patches/patch-links_h
  ~ patches/patch-md5hl_c                 ~ patches/patch-menu_c
  ~ patches/patch-objreq_c                ~ patches/patch-terminal_c
  ~ patches/patch-url_c                   ~ patches/patch-view_c
  ~ patches/patch-x_c

  > update to 2.1pre16 and remove my shift fix since it causes troubles in
  > other areas. reported by Ray <ray at cyth dot net> and
  > Alex Holst <a at mongers dot org>. tested by jolan@ and pedro@ (fgsch@)

  - patches/patch-kbd_c