[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-06-30

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jul 1 08:00:20 BST 2005

bin/mv                                  regress/usr.bin
sbin/ipsecctl                           sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/arch/vax/include
sys/arch/vax/vax                        sys/dev
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/nohup

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

mv

  ~ mv.c

  > Set tv_usec sensibly when calling utimes() instead of just zeroing it.
  > We have nsec file times so we may as well use them... (millert@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/06 ==

usr.bin

  ~ ssh/scp.sh

  > allow SUDO=sudo; from Alexander Bluhm (markus@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

ipsecctl

  ~ ipsecctl.c                            ~ pfkey.c
  ~ pfkey.h

  > Prepare for flow deletion, no functional change yet. (hshoexer@)

  ~ ipsecctl.8

  > clarify: -F flushes both SPD and SADB (hshoexer@)

  ~ pfkey.c

  > Next step, again no functional change yet (hshoexer@)

  ~ ipsecctl.8

  > Document -d (hshoexer@)

  ~ ipsecctl.c                            ~ ipsecctl.h

  > add -d flag for flow deletion.  Enable flow deletion. (hshoexer@)

  ~ ipsecctl.c

  > grmpf, forgot to add -d to usage()... (hshoexer@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl_parser.c

  > in order for pfvar.h not to conflict with openssl's crypto.h, use
  > PF_MD5_DIGEST_LENGTH instead of including crypto/md5.h
  > ok markus@, henning@, mpf@ (sturm@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man4/ami.4

  > grammar; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/bio.4

  > grammar; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/bio.4

  > sort ioctls; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/bio.4

  > one ioctl has to be first since it tells what the hell others use (mickey@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > add stge (brad@)

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > enable bge too (brad@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ pci_machdep.c

  > found this when working on something else...
  > ok fgsch@ (marco@)

arch/vax/include

  ~ vmparam.h

  > oops, used USRPTSIZE incorrectly (deraadt@)

arch/vax/vax

  ~ pmap.c

  > oops, used USRPTSIZE incorrectly (deraadt@)

dev

  ~ ramdisk.c

  > Do not compile RAMDISK_SERVER functionnality by default if option
  > SMALL_KERNEL;
  > saves roughly 512 bytes. (miod@)

  > update VIA parts based on new docs (deraadt@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Sun Expert3D cards (deraadt@)

  ~ pf_ioctl.c                            ~ pfvar.h

  > in order for pfvar.h not to conflict with openssl's crypto.h, use
  > PF_MD5_DIGEST_LENGTH instead of including crypto/md5.h
  > ok markus@, henning@, mpf@ (sturm@)

netinet

  ~ ip_icmp.c                             ~ tcp_input.c
  ~ tcp_output.c                          ~ tcp_subr.c
  ~ tcp_timer.c                           ~ tcp_var.h

  > implement PMTU checks from
  > http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/icmp-attacks-against-tcp.html
  > i.e. don't act on ICMP-need-frag immediately if adhoc checks on the
  > advertised mtu fail.  the mtu update is delayed until a tcp retransmit
  > happens.  initial patch by Fernando Gont, tested by many. (markus@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/06 ==

  ~ README

  > daemon leftovers (joris@)

  ~ status.c

  > missing \n in server-side output; (xsa@)

  ~ status.c

  > add missing method check in pre_exec handler ... spotted by joris at .  > options can be sent to server now without making it go crazy.. (xsa@)

  ~ history.c                             ~ release.c
  ~ update.c

  > missing method checks in pre_exec handler.
  > ok xsa@ (joris@)

  ~ update.c

  > remove CF_KNOWN flag and move the CVS_FST_UNKNOWN check above the
  > one that looks if CVSFILE is a directory, so we get a correct output
  > of unknown files in server mode.
  > discussed with and ok xsa@ (joris@)

nohup

  ~ nohup.1