[odc] Daily www changes for 2005-07-09

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jul 10 08:05:47 BST 2005

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2005-07-09

cvsup.html                              donations.html
faq

== cvsup.html ======================================================== 01/03 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/cvsup.html

cvsup.html

  > remove already commented-out cvsup.kr.openbsd.org: no ping, no port 5999,
  > and no answer from the maintainer since 3 weeks
  > ok saad@ (grunk@)

== donations.html ==================================================== 02/03 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/donations.html

donations.html

  > people helping me w/an amd64, thanks! (jolan@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ faq13.html

  > Wording improvements, directly from Steven Mestdagh (and stuck in my inbox
  > for WAY too long, sorry Steven!) (nick@)

  ~ truetype.html

  > some missed XF86Config -> xorg.conf changes (nick@)

  ~ faq11.html