[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-07-10

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jul 11 08:00:19 BST 2005

include/Makefile                        sbin/ipsecctl
share/man                               sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/dev/acpi                            sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/cvs

== include =========================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > Install netbt/ includes.
  > ok henning@ (grange@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/05 ==

ipsecctl

  ~ ipsecctl.8

  > tweaks; (jmc@)

  ~ ipsec.conf.5

  > tweaks;
  > ok hshoexer@ (jmc@)

  ~ parse.y

  > allow reading key from a file (hshoexer@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  ~ man7/hier.7

  > add /usr/include/netbt/; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/tcp.4

  > .Xr ipsecctl(8)
  > ok jmc@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ man4/usb.4

  > Missing Xr ural in SEE ALSO. (grange@)

  ~ man4/usb.4

  > Add ubt(4), p/o by jmc at .range@)

  ~ man4/nge.4                            ~ man4/re.4

  > be more specific with LinkSys EG1032 and EG1064 revs and mention EG1032
  > in the re(4) man page for v3. (brad@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ bus.h

  > remove two unused flags (brad@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpireg.h                             ~ acpivar.h
  ~ hpetreg.h

  > Protect from multiple inclusion. (grange@)

  ~ acpi.c                                ~ acpitimer.c
  ~ acpiutil.c                            ~ acpivar.h
  ~ files.acpi                            ~ hpet.c

  > Spacing cleanup. (grange@)

dev/ic

  ~ amireg.h

  > Add diskarray structure for modern controllers. (marco@)

dev/pci

  ~ pci.c

  > pci_conf_read() return pcireg_t not u_int32_t and fix some style (mickey@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 05/05 ==

  ~ resp.c

  > if the Entries file for the parent directory is already open
  > when receiving a Clear-sticky / Set-sticky response from
  > the server, don't re-open it again and invalidate the open list,
  > but instead use the already opened Entries file.
  > solves our missing directory problem. (joris@)

  ~ diff.c

  > only display info msg if -q is not specified; (xsa@)

  ~ diff.c                                ~ status.c

  > no need to declare the verbosity var here as it is already done in cvs.h;
  > (xsa@)

  ~ req.c

  > nuke verbosity declaration here too; (xsa@)

  ~ diff.c