[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-07-13

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jul 14 08:00:15 BST 2005

lib/libc                                regress/lib
regress/sys                             sbin/dhclient
sys/dev/pci                             sys/lib/libsa
usr.bin/cvs

== lib =============================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ gen/ctype_.c

  > Correct ctype classifications of chars >= 0x80 wrt C99/POSIX and our
  > man page. ok espie@ deraadt@ (otto@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/05 ==

lib

  ~ libm/Makefile                         + libm/fpsig/Makefile
  + libm/fpsig/fpsig.c

  > Test for fp save/restore in sig handlers. (otto@)

  - libm/fpsig/Makefile                   - libm/fpsig/fpsig.c
  ~ libm/Makefile

  > As mickey@ pointed out, this test does not belong in libm. Move to
  > correct place. (otto@)

sys

  ~ kern/signal/Makefile                  + kern/signal/fpsig/Makefile
  + kern/signal/fpsig/fpsig.c

  > As mickey@ pointed out, this test does not belong in libm. Move to
  > correct place. (otto@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/05 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.c                            ~ dhcpd.h
  ~ options.c                             ~ tables.c

  > Repair/rationalize option handling to ensure valid option section is
  > always sent. Fold store_options into cons_options. Eliminate priority
  > list of options.
  > ok deraadt@ (krw@)

  ~ options.c

  > spacing (deraadt@)

  ~ dhclient.c

  > minor knf (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

  ~ if_em.c

  > remove white space and fix formatting for readability. (brad@)

lib/libsa

  ~ loadfile.c

  > do not leak memory if read()ing section headers fails; from Andrey Matveev
  > <evol at online.ptt.rumickey@)

  ~ release.c

  > use cvs_path_cat() instead of snprintf(); (xsa@)

  ~ cvs.h                                 ~ util.c