ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jul 18 08:07:53 BST 2005

INDEX                                   devel
devel/doxygen                           games/freeciv
games/xblast                            graphics/dia
graphics/sng                            graphics/tiff
mail/mlmmj                              net/bluetooth-tools

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync, 3186 unzels (pvalchev@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/06 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Add doxygen (alek@)

doxygen

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-qtools_qtools_pro_in
  + patches/patch-src_doxygen_pro_in      + patches/patch-libmd5_libmd5_pro_in
  + patches/patch-src_libdoxygen_pro_in   + patches/patch-src_libdoxycfg_pro_in
  + patches/patch-src_doxytag_pro_in      + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-addon_doxywizard_doxywizard_pro_in
  + patches/patch-examples_Makefile_in    + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/DESCR-gui
  + pkg/PLIST-gui

  > New import:
  >	Import doxygen 1.4.2

== games ============================================================= 03/06 ==

freeciv

  - patches/patch-common_dataio_c         - patches/patch-configure

  > Update to 2.0.3
  > - http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/NEWS-2.0.3
  > From Rui Reis <rui at openbsd-pt.orgith help from pedro@ (alek@)

  ~ Makefile

  > New maintainer Rui Reis <rui at openbsd-pt.orgalek@)

xblast

  - patches/patch-aa                      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure_in
  + patches/patch-xbsndsrv_c

  > update to 2.10.0.
  > help and ok alek@ (aanriot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > don't overwrite LDFLAGS.
  > ok sturm@ (aanriot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > undo useless change.
  > ok brad@ (aanriot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/06 ==

dia

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - Fix manpage
  > - Fix WANTLIB marker for gnome flavor
  > - Bump PKGNAME
  > From Bernd Ahlers <lists-openbsd at ba-net.org  > ok aanriot@ (alek@)

sng

  ~ Makefile

  > - Add WANTLIB marker
  > - Bump PKGNAME (alek@)

tiff

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-html_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-html_images_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-html_man_Makefile_in    ~ patches/patch-libtiff_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-man_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-tools_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > Update to 3.7.3; from Bernd Ahlers <b.ahlers at ba-net.org  > Major changes:
  > * Replace runtime endianess check with the compile time one.
  > * Added support for the new predictor type (floating point predictor),
  > defined at the TIFF Technical Note 3.
  > * Added Support for custom tags, passed by value. Added support for
  > all DNG tags. (naddy@)

mlmmj

  > Update to 1.2.8
  > From Simon Dassow <janus at errornet.deMAINTAINER) (alek@)

bluetooth-tools

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-hccontrol_hccontrol_c
  + patches/patch-hccontrol_hccontrol_8