[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-07-19

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jul 20 08:00:23 BST 2005

distrib/sets                            etc/sysctl.conf
lib/libc                                lib/libcurses
share/man                               share/zoneinfo
sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/dev/usb
sys/net                                 usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/ppp
usr.sbin/sasyncd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.hppa64
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/07 ==

sysctl.conf

  ~ sysctl.conf

  > Fix grammar.  From art at .om@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

  ~ time/Theory                           ~ time/difftime.c
  ~ time/time2posix.3                     ~ time/tz-art.htm

  > update to tzcode2005k (millert@)

libcurses

  ~ tinfo/read_termcap.c

  > Convert return value of cgetent(3) to what the curses routines expect.
  > Fixes a problem where an unknown terminal type would be reported as
  > "database not found".  Noticed by grunk@ (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/man4.sparc/pnozz.4

  > On the SPARCbooks, allow tctrl(4) to control the external video output,
  > acting when the external display status changes, with the help of the
  > pnozz(4) driver. (miod@)

zoneinfo

  ~ datfiles/africa                       ~ datfiles/antarctica
  ~ datfiles/asia                         ~ datfiles/australasia
  ~ datfiles/europe                       ~ datfiles/iso3166.tab
  ~ datfiles/leapseconds                  ~ datfiles/northamerica
  ~ datfiles/southamerica                 ~ datfiles/zone.tab

  > update to tzdata2005k (millert@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ p9100.c                               ~ tctrl.c
  ~ tctrlvar.h

  > On the SPARCbooks, allow tctrl(4) to control the external video output,
  > acting when the external display status changes, with the help of the
  > pnozz(4) driver. (miod@)

dev/ic

  + ibm525reg.h

  > A potpourri of IBM RGB525 ramdac defines, which will be necessary shortly.
  > (miod@)

  ~ ath.c

  > - the self linked hardware rx descriptor list does not work in hostap
  > mode, use the normal behaviour with rx overrun interrupts for now.
  > this prevents the hostap from locking under heavy load (like ping -f)
  > and it works more reliable.
  > - run ath_calibrate in splnet() context (from netbsd) (reyk@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ com_pcmcia.c

  > more adaption for new com files framework (deraadt@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > The GREENHOUSE2 USB id (0x0bda) is actually Realtek's USB id,
  > rename accordingly. ok dlg@ (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ if_url.c

  > Update for GREENHOUSE2 -> REALTEK USB vid change. (jsg@)

net

  ~ if_vlan.c                             ~ if_vlan_var.h

  > Remove vlan_input_tag() since all four drivers that used it have been
  > reworked to not strip vlan tags in hardware anymore.
  > ok brad henning jason (camield@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

  ~ commit.c

  > unbreak the commit command. (joris@)

  ~ proto.c

  > if the user specifies the -Q flag (really quiet) we also
  > have to send the -q flag (quiet) to the server. (joris@)

  ~ util.c

  > spacing (deraadt@)

  ~ getlog.c

  > missing CF_IGNORE, CF_NOSYMS and CF_SORT flags.
  > gets the local mode of 'log' a bit closer to reality.
  > problems noticed by deraadt@ (joris@)

  ~ init.c                                ~ req.c
  ~ proto.c

  > make the init command work;
  > tested aanriot@ joris@; Ok joris at .sa@)

  ~ util.c

  > use cvs_path_cat() where appropriate; ok joris at .sa@)

  ~ status.c

  > print existing tags if any (-v); long time ago Ok joris at .sa@)

ssh

  ~ auth-passwd.c

  > auth_usercheck(3) can return NULL, so check for that. Report from
  > mpech at . markus@ (otto@)

ppp

  ~ ppp/README.devel

  > rev 1.7