[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-07-25

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jul 26 08:00:27 BST 2005

etc/rc                                  sbin/isakmpd
share/man                               sys/arch/i386/pci
sys/dev/cardbus                         sys/dev/pci
sys/netinet                             sys/scsi
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/netstat
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/pkg_add
usr.sbin/ppp

== etc =============================================================== 01/06 ==

rc

  ~ rc

  > Fix the test for successful ifconfig of carp interface on shutdown, makes
  > graceful shutdown work correctly.
  > ok mpf@ deraadt@ a long time ago, committed to local repository by
  > accident. (mcbride@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

isakmpd

  ~ sa.c                                  ~ util.c
  ~ util.h

  > output some more information on UI command "S"
  > ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ exchange.h                            ~ nat_traversal.c
  ~ nat_traversal.h

  > Use payload NAT-D or NAT-D-DRAFT according to NAT-T vendor ID advertised by
  > the
  > peer.
  > looks good ho (hshoexer@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/man4.i386/ichpcib.4

  > ichpcib(4) support for 82801FB (ICH6) as found in marco@'s Dell d810.
  > Tested by and ok marco@, ok brad@ (jsg@)

  + man4/safte.4

  > document what we do with scsi accessed fault-tolerant enclosures
  > ok marco@ krw@ tdeval@ (dlg@)

  ~ man4/Makefile

  > hook safte.4 into the build (dlg@)

arch/i386/pci

  ~ ichpcib.c

  > ichpcib(4) support for 82801FB (ICH6) as found in marco@'s Dell d810.
  > Tested by and ok marco@, ok brad@ (jsg@)

dev/cardbus

  ~ com_cardbus.c

  > add missing comma to initializer. (pascoe@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_ti.c

  > - mbuf external storage is of (caddr_t), not (caddr_t *).
  > - simplify code a bit and use MEXTADD macro. (brad@)

  ~ if_bge.c                              ~ if_ti.c
  ~ if_sk.c                               ~ if_nge.c

  > don't bother with printf in *_jalloc() (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Some devices found in marco@'s 915PM based Dell D810. (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Give Smart Card part of TI PCI6515 a different product define so this
  > actually compiles. (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Correct the product id of "nForce2 400 AC-97 Audio" to not be that
  > of the ppb so it has some chance of working. (jsg@)

netinet

  ~ if_ether.c

  > minor whitespace cleanup (pascoe@)

scsi

  ~ scsi_all.h

  > SID_ANSII_SCSI2 is a valid value of SID_ANSII
  > ok marco@ (dlg@)

  ~ files.scsi                            + scsi_safte.c
  + scsi_safte.h

  > add safte, a small driver for monitoring scsi accessed fault-tolerant
  > enclosures via the hw.sensors sysctl tree.
  > ok marco@ krw@ please do tdeval@ looks ok grange@ (dlg@)

  ~ buf.h                                 ~ file.h
  ~ log.h                                 ~ proto.h

  > KNF; mostly spaces vs. tabs; ok joris@ jfb at .sa@)

  ~ cvs.h                                 ~ rcs.h

  > KNF; mostly spaces vs. tabs; ok joris@ jfb at .sa@)

  ~ repo.h                                ~ strtab.h
  ~ zlib.h

  > forgot these ... (xsa@)

  ~ admin.c                               ~ annotate.c
  ~ buf.c                                 ~ checkout.c
  ~ cmd.c                                 ~ commit.c
  ~ cvs.c                                 ~ diff.c
  ~ edit.c                                ~ entries.c
  ~ file.c                                ~ getlog.c
  ~ hist.c                                ~ history.c
  ~ import.c                              ~ init.c
  ~ logmsg.c                              ~ proto.c
  ~ rcs.c                                 ~ rcsnum.c
  ~ repo.c                                ~ resp.c
  ~ root.c                                ~ strtab.c
  ~ util.c                                ~ zlib.c

  > KNF; (xsa@)

  ~ log.c                                 ~ logmsg.c
  ~ proto.c                               ~ rcsnum.c
  ~ release.c                             ~ remove.c
  ~ repo.c                                ~ req.c
  ~ root.c                                ~ tag.c
  ~ update.c                              ~ version.c
  ~ watch.c

  > KNF; (xsa@)

  ~ add.c

  > missed that one too... (xsa@)

  ~ file.c

  > make it compile without warnings (joris@)

  ~ util.c

  > minor KNF; (xsa@)

  ~ remove.c

  > "file file" -> "this file" in an info msg; (xsa@)

  ~ proto.c

  > fix memleak. ok xsa@ (moritz@)

netstat

  ~ netstat.1

  > update DESCRIPTION to reflect the fact that another synopsis form was
  > added; (jmc@)

ssh

  ~ kex.c                                 ~ kex.h
  ~ myproposal.h                          ~ packet.c
  ~ packet.h                              ~ servconf.c
  ~ session.c                             ~ sshconnect2.c
  ~ sshd.c                                ~ sshd_config
  ~ sshd_config.5

  > add a new compression method that delays compression until the user
  > has been authenticated successfully and set compression to 'delayed'
  > for sshd.
  > this breaks older openssh clients (< 3.5) if they insist on
  > compression, so you have to re-enable compression in sshd_config.
  > ok djm@ (markus@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Ustar.pm

  > common code for all device handling. (espie@)

ppp