ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jul 26 08:06:00 BST 2005

archivers                               archivers/unshield
editors/zile                            mail/fetchmail
net                                     net/howl
net/nagios                              net/p5-Net-Whois-Raw
net/wget                                www/plone
x11/matchbox                            x11/mplayer

== archivers ========================================================= 01/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

archivers

  ~ Makefile

  > +unshield (jsg@)

unshield

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-lib_component_c
  + patches/patch-lib_file_c              + patches/patch-lib_file_group_c
  + patches/patch-lib_helper_c            + patches/patch-lib_libunshield_c
  + patches/patch-lib_internal_h          + patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-lib_md5_Makefile_in     + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	Unshield, a program for extracting data from InstallShield CAB
  > archives.

== editors =========================================================== 02/06 ==

zile

  - patches/patch-src_term_termcap_c      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > maintenance update to 2.2.2 (naddy@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/06 ==

fetchmail

  - patches/patch-driver_c                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

== net =============================================================== 04/06 ==

  > +nagios (sturm@)

howl

  ~ patches/patch-docs_Makefile_in        ~ patches/patch-src_lib_howl_socket_c

  > - update to howl-0.9.8.
  > - most of jolan's patches have been merged upstream.
  > ok jolan@ (aanriot@)

  - patches/patch-src_lib_howl_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-src_lib_howl_Posix_posix_interface_c
  - patches/patch-src_lib_howl_Posix_posix_signal_h
  - patches/patch-src_lib_howl_time_c
  - patches/patch-src_lib_mDNSResponder_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-src_mDNSResponder_Makefile_in

  > oops, removing them now. (aanriot@)

nagios

  + Makefile                              + nagios/Makefile
  + nagios/distinfo
  + nagios/patches/chroot-cgi_Makefile_in
  + nagios/patches/chroot-sample-config_cgi_cfg_in
  + nagios/patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + nagios/patches/patch-base_Makefile_in
  + nagios/patches/patch-cgi_Makefile_in
  + nagios/patches/patch-configure
  + nagios/patches/patch-html_Makefile_in
  + nagios/patches/patch-include_locations_h_in
  + nagios/patches/patch-sample-config_cgi_cfg_in
  + nagios/patches/patch-sample-config_httpd_conf_in
  + nagios/patches/patch-sample-config_nagios_cfg_in
  + nagios/pkg/DESCR                      + nagios/pkg/DESCR-web
  + nagios/pkg/MESSAGE                    + nagios/pkg/PFRAG.chroot
  + nagios/pkg/PLIST                      + nagios/pkg/PLIST-web
  + plugins/Makefile                      + plugins/distinfo
  + plugins/patches/patch-configure
  + plugins/patches/patch-plugins_check_pgsql_c
  + plugins/patches/patch-plugins_check_smtp_c
  + plugins/patches/patch-plugins-scripts_subst_in
  + plugins/pkg/DESCR                     + plugins/pkg/DESCR-fping
  + plugins/pkg/DESCR-game                + plugins/pkg/DESCR-ldap
  + plugins/pkg/DESCR-mysql               + plugins/pkg/DESCR-ntp
  + plugins/pkg/DESCR-pgsql               + plugins/pkg/DESCR-samba
  + plugins/pkg/DESCR-snmp                + plugins/pkg/PLIST
  + plugins/pkg/PLIST-fping               + plugins/pkg/PLIST-game
  + plugins/pkg/PLIST-ldap                + plugins/pkg/PLIST-mysql
  + plugins/pkg/PLIST-ntp                 + plugins/pkg/PLIST-pgsql
  + plugins/pkg/PLIST-samba               + plugins/pkg/PLIST-snmp

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of nagios 2.0b3 and base plugins 1.4.

  ~ nagios/Makefile
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-base_Makefile_in
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-cgi_Makefile_in
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-html_Makefile_in

  > if we change all $(INSTALL) anyhow, we can as well use $(BSD_INSTALL_*)
  > fixes stripping as well
  > noticed by mitja at muzenic.net (sturm@)

p5-Net-Whois-Raw

  + patches/patch-lib_Net_Whois_Raw_pm

  > update to Net-Whois-Raw-0.95, from Bernd Alhers.
  > ok espie@ (aanriot@)

wget

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-doc_wget_texi           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 1.10.
  > - we don't need debian patch anymore.
  > - brad gives me maintainership.
  > inputs and ok brad@ (aanriot@)

== www =============================================================== 05/06 ==

plone

  > - update to Plone-2.0.5.
  > - xsa gives me maintainership.
  > ok xsa@ (aanriot@)

matchbox

  ~ matchbox-panel/Makefile

  > use if ${ARCH} == zaurus for determining whether or not to include APM
  > files rather than ${MACHINE_ARCH}.	if you build this port on cats, then
  > you get two completely different arm packages.  not pretty but whatever.
  > pointed by & discussed with andreas@ (jolan@)

mplayer

  ~ Makefile