[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-07-30

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jul 31 08:00:20 BST 2005

distrib/sets                            sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/amd64/stand/boot               sys/arch/amd64/stand/cdboot
sys/arch/amd64/stand/pxeboot            sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/i386/stand                     sys/arch/i386/stand/boot
sys/arch/i386/stand/cdboot              sys/arch/i386/stand/libkern
sys/arch/i386/stand/libsa               sys/arch/i386/stand/pxeboot
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/arch/vax/boot/boot
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/mii
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/net80211                            sys/scsi
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/hostapd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/04 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.hppa64
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/etc/mi
  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ RAMDISK

  > remove a driver because someone bloated the kernel (deraadt@)

arch/amd64/stand/boot

  ~ Makefile

  > Need moddi3.c qdivrem.c for libz (millert@)

arch/amd64/stand/cdboot

  ~ Makefile

  > Need moddi3.c qdivrem.c for libz (millert@)

arch/amd64/stand/pxeboot

  ~ Makefile

  > Need moddi3.c qdivrem.c for libz (millert@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ RAMDISKC

  > people grew the kernel too much again, sigh (deraadt@)

arch/i386/stand

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Add libkern and link it in after libz (millert@)

  ~ Makefile

  > build libkern (millert@)

arch/i386/stand/boot

  ~ Makefile

  > Add libkern and link it in after libz (millert@)

arch/i386/stand/cdboot

  ~ Makefile

  > Add libkern and link it in after libz (millert@)

arch/i386/stand/libkern

  + Makefile

  > Add libkern and link it in after libz (millert@)

arch/i386/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile

  > Add libkern and link it in after libz (millert@)

arch/i386/stand/pxeboot

  ~ Makefile

  > Add libkern and link it in after libz (millert@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ pci_machdep.c

  > Don't do nothing -> Don't do anything (brad@)

arch/vax/boot/boot

  ~ Makefile

  > Pull in moddi3.c and negdi2.c from libkern since libz needs them.
  > (millert@)

dev/ic

  ~ ar5211.c                              ~ ar5211reg.h
  ~ ar5211var.h                           ~ ar5212.c
  ~ ar5212reg.h                           ~ ar5212var.h
  ~ ar5xxx.h                              ~ ath.c
  ~ athvar.h

  > remove a useless timeout after tx (decrease nasty delays while
  > scanning) and fix various other minor things in the ath(4) driver. (reyk@)

dev/mii

  ~ rlphy.c

  > allow re(4) to attach too. (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_nge.c                              ~ if_ti.c

  > sync nge/ti_alloc_jumbo_mem() to look like bge's bge_alloc_jumbo_mem()
  > (brad@)

  ~ if_ipw.c

  > Use ic->ic_ibss_chan instead of ic->ic_bss->ni_chan when filling a
  > ipw_tx_radiotap_header struct. This fixes a panic I got when using
  > tcpdump -nvi ipw0 -y ieee802_11_radio.
  > OK reyk@ damien@ (claudio@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > shorten (deraadt@)

  ~ pcidevs                               ~ pcidevs.h
  ~ pcidevs_data.h

  > more shortening (deraadt@)

dev/usb

  ~ ueagle.c

  > 6 -> ETHER_ADDR_LEN (brad@)

net80211

  ~ ieee80211_radiotap.h

  > remove a useless timeout after tx (decrease nasty delays while
  > scanning) and fix various other minor things in the ath(4) driver. (reyk@)

scsi

  ~ sd.c

  > Use the blocksize returned from scsi_size() in preference to all
  > other values as was intended. As opposed to overwriting it with
  > scsi_do_mode_sense() calls.
  > May help PR4313.
  > ok tdeval@ (krw@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

  ~ add.c

  > we actually want CVS_FST_UNKNOWN here.
  > problem reported by Nuno once more.
  > ok from an enthousiastic xsa@ (joris@)

  ~ cvs.1

  > document global -r option and the CVSREAD environment variable;
  > ok "i suck at manpages"-joris@ && jmc at .sa@)

  ~ cvs.c

  > add missing -r in usage(); (xsa@)

  ~ file.c                                ~ util.c

  > o remove a call to cvs_ent_open() from cvs_file_create(),
  > since cvs_mkadmin() already does this for us.
  > o don't deref NULL ptr when cvs_ent_open() fails.
  > o fix format string in cvs_log().
  > ok joris@ (moritz@)

ssh

  ~ ssh.c

  > fix -D listen_host initialisation, so it picks up gateway_ports setting
  > correctly (djm@)

  ~ readconf.c

  > listen_hosts initialisation here too; spotted greg AT y2005.nest.cx (djm@)

hostapd

  ~ hostapd.c

  > flush print buffer on empty newlines (reyk@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ hostapd.h