[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-06-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jun 7 08:00:24 BST 2005

distrib/notes                           etc/spamd.conf
gnu/usr.bin/perl                        lib/libc
sbin/ipsecctl                           sbin/route
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/pci
sys/arch/i386/isa                       sys/arch/macppc/dev
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/dev/ic
sys/net                                 sys/netinet
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/bgpctl
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/syslogd
usr.sbin/tcpdump

== distrib =========================================================== 01/09 ==

  ~ mirrors

  > update ftp mirrors in Taiwan (kevlo@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/09 ==

spamd.conf

  ~ spamd.conf

  > slight reshuffle to make this less confusing;
  > ok beck@ (jmc@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/09 ==

usr.bin/perl

  ~ toke.c

  > Add a missing check for NULL before dereferencing a buf pointer in
  > perl's yyerror().  Fixes a transient core dump on syntax error uncovered
  > by random malloc() return addresses.  Sent upstream via perlbug. (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/09 ==

  ~ crypt/arc4random.c

  > Change license to standard OpenBSD boilerplate, with permission
  > from original author (David Mazieres) (kjell@)

  ~ crypt/arc4random.c

  > Change email address for author, at his request. (kjell@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

ipsecctl

  ~ pfkdump.c

  > parse local/remote credential payload types. (hshoexer@)

route

  ~ route.c

  > get rid of another leftover from the src routing adventure (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man4/ral.4

  > add hostap example; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

arch/amd64/pci

  ~ iommu.c

  > enable iommu on all systems where we support it.  We'll support it on more
  > systems in a week or two (hey, getting a machine is taking me longer than
  > I expected =) (jason@)

arch/i386/isa

  ~ npx.c

  > oops. on 686 we count fpswtch in another function... (mickey@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ adb.c

  > Homogeneize dmesg output. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ com_ebus.c                            ~ z8530tty.c

  > Homogeneize dmesg output. (miod@)

  ~ psycho.c

  > -no need to hang onto virtual-dma parameter from prom, free it
  > -formatting nits (jason@)

dev/ic

  ~ ac97.c

  > AD1981 is actually AD1980
  > ok mickey@ (mjc@)

  ~ ac97.c                                ~ ac97.h

  > correct names for miscellaneous control bit register
  > ok mickey@ (mjc@)

net

  ~ if.c

  > make cloned interfaces join an interface class group (carp for carpX, tun
  > for tunX etc) in if_clone_create and leave it in if_clone_destroy, ryan ok
  > (henning@)

  ~ if.c                                  ~ if.h
  ~ pf_if.c

  > use a define instead of hardcoding "all" in 3 places (henning@)

  ~ pf_table.c

  > Backout 1.64, switch back to two-pool allocation scheme (with oldnointr
  > allocator on one pool). Should fix PR 4231 and 4240, but reintroduces 4186.
  > ok deraadt@ (dhartmei@)

netinet

  ~ in.h

  > another leftover from the src routing adventure a year ago (henning@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 08/09 ==

  ~ auth.c                                ~ auth.h
  ~ misc.c                                ~ misc.h
  ~ ssh.c                                 ~ ssh_config.5
  ~ sshconnect.c

  > introduce a generic %foo expansion function. replace existing % expansion
  > and
  > add expansion to ControlPath; ok markus@ (djm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 09/09 ==

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > let "show fib" print out both the v4 and the v6 routes. (henning@)

  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h

  > add support for a "family" token, allows to select address families
  > (henning@)

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > allow show fib to be limited to inet or inet6 families, claudio ok
  > (henning@)

bgpd

  ~ kroute.c

  > allow show fib to be limited to inet or inet6 families, claudio ok
  > (henning@)

syslogd

  ~ privsep.c

  > fix fd leak on SIGHUP after config change, spotted by Stephen Marley; ok
  > avsm@ (djm@)

  ~ ringbuf.c                             ~ syslogd.c
  ~ syslogd.h

  > memory leak on SIGHUP for memory buffer logs, based on fix by Stephen
  > Marley;
  > ok avsm@ (djm@)

tcpdump

  ~ ike.h