ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jun 9 08:04:26 BST 2005

INDEX                                   Makefile
archivers/p5-Archive-Tar                audio
databases                               devel/py-psyco
news                                    x11/ion

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync, 3152 unzels (pvalchev@)

== Makefile ========================================================== 02/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/Makefile

Makefile

  > clean commented out SUBDIRs we don't have; they will be added if needed
  > (pvalchev@)

== archivers ========================================================= 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

p5-Archive-Tar

  > upgrade to 1.24 (kevlo@)

== audio ============================================================= 04/08 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > + amarok which has been in the tree for months! (pvalchev@)

== databases ========================================================= 05/08 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > + mytop, also forgotten long ago (pvalchev@)

== devel ============================================================= 06/08 ==

py-psyco

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-c_Objects_pobject_c
  + patches/patch-c_Objects_pobject_h     + patches/patch-c_dispatcher_c

  > fixes some nasty bugs where psyco can delete a var too earlier; from the
  > cvs repo; also uses WRKDIST rather than WRKSRC and bump package ver.
  > (fgsch@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

news

  ~ Makefile

  > + yencode, wow (pvalchev@)

ion

  ~ patch-mod_statusbar_ion-statusd_statusd_mail_lua
  ~ pkg/PLIST