[odc] Daily www changes for 2005-06-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jun 29 08:11:04 BST 2005

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2005-06-28

alpha.html                              amd64.html
de                                      faq
fr                                      i386-laptop.html
i386.html                               id
index.html                              macppc.html
nl                                      opencvs
openssh                                 sparc64.html
translation-explained.html              translation.html
want.html

== alpha.html ======================================================== 01/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/alpha.html

alpha.html

  > sync supported re(4) adapter list with manpage
  > prompted by brad@ (martin@)

== amd64.html ======================================================== 02/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/amd64.html

amd64.html

  > sync supported re(4) adapter list with manpage
  > prompted by brad@ (martin@)

== de ================================================================ 03/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/de

de

  ~ anoncvs.html                          ~ cvsup.html
  ~ cvsync.html                           ~ events.html
  ~ i386-laptop.html                      ~ orders.html
  ~ products.html                         ~ support.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== faq =============================================================== 04/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ de/faq4.html                          ~ de/index.html
  ~ fr/faq4.html                          ~ fr/index.html
  ~ nl/faq13.html                         ~ nl/faq4.html
  ~ nl/index.html                         ~ id/faq1.html
  ~ id/faq2.html                          ~ id/faq3.html
  ~ id/faq4.html                          ~ id/faq5.html
  ~ id/faq6.html                          ~ id/index.html
  ~ pf/de/options.html                    ~ pf/nl/options.html
  ~ pf/id/config.html                     ~ pf/id/index.html
  ~ pf/id/macros.html                     ~ pf/id/tables.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== fr ================================================================ 05/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ alpha.html                            ~ amd64.html
  ~ cvsup.html                            ~ donations.html
  ~ events.html                           ~ i386.html
  ~ macppc.html                           ~ products.html
  ~ sparc64.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== i386-laptop.html ================================================== 06/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/i386-laptop.html

i386-laptop.html

  > add Sony Vaio PCG-Z505JSK, submitted via www@ by John Karabaic
  > <openbsd at exnext dot com>, thanks.
  > While there, correct Matthias Bauer's notebook from "z505n" to the correct
  > model "PCG-Z505N" and sort it into the right location in the list. (grunk@)

== i386.html ========================================================= 07/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/i386.html

i386.html

  > sync supported re(4) adapter list with manpage
  > prompted by brad@ (martin@)

== id ================================================================ 08/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/id

id

  ~ 21.html                               ~ 22.html
  ~ 23.html                               ~ 24.html
  ~ 25.html                               ~ 26.html
  ~ 27.html                               ~ 28.html
  ~ 29.html                               ~ 30.html
  ~ 31.html                               ~ 32.html
  ~ 33.html                               ~ 34.html
  ~ 37.html                               ~ amiga.html
  ~ anoncvs.html                          ~ art1.html
  ~ art2.html                             ~ art3.html
  ~ books.html                            ~ crypto.html
  ~ ctm.html                              ~ cvsup.html
  ~ cvsync.html                           ~ disabled.html
  ~ docum.html                            ~ donations.html
  ~ errata.html                           ~ ftp.html
  ~ goals.html                            ~ groups.html
  ~ i386.html                             ~ index.html
  ~ items.html                            ~ lyrics.html
  ~ mail.html                             ~ orders.html
  ~ pkg-stable.html                       ~ plat.html
  ~ ports.html                            ~ query-pr.html
  ~ report.html                           ~ romp.html
  ~ security.html                         ~ sgi.html
  ~ stable.html                           ~ sun3.html
  ~ support.html                          ~ translation.html
  ~ tshirts.html                          ~ vax.html
  ~ why-cvs.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== index.html ======================================================== 09/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/index.html

index.html

  > www.au.openbsd.org is back online
  > ok saad@ (grunk@)

== macppc.html ======================================================= 10/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/macppc.html

macppc.html

  > sync supported re(4) adapter list with manpage
  > prompted by brad@ (martin@)

== nl ================================================================ 11/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ donations.html                        ~ i386.html
  ~ orders.html                           ~ plat.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== opencvs =========================================================== 12/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/opencvs

opencvs

  ~ pt/index.html                         ~ pt/manual.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== openssh =========================================================== 13/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ de/java.html                          ~ de/windows.html
  ~ fr/java.html                          ~ fr/windows.html
  ~ nl/java.html                          ~ nl/windows.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ index.html

  > www.au.openbsd.org is back online
  > ok saad@ (grunk@)

== sparc64.html ====================================================== 14/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/sparc64.html

sparc64.html

== translation-explained.html ======================================== 15/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/translation-explained.html

translation-explained.html

  > new page explaining how one can contribute to the OpenBSD translation
  > effort. this page has been inspired by existing and somehow outdated
  > pages hosted on the Steelix CVS repository.
  > ok deraadt@ (saad@)

  > as obvious as it may seem, this page must not be translated. put a
  > comment to state this. (saad@)

  > typo + link fixing (saad@)

  > another wrong link (saad@)

  > typos reported by aanriot@, thanks! (saad@)

  > wording and tweaks from Steven Mestdagh
  > <steven dot mestdagh at esat dot kuleuven dot be>, thanks! (saad@)

== translation.html ================================================== 16/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/translation.html

translation.html

  > point to translation-explained.html and better wording (saad@)

  > update my email address.
  > ok saad@ (aanriot@)

  > - undo my fat fingers change and fix the copyright
  > - wrapping
  > - add a statement about Steelix CVS not being public. hinted at by xsa@,
  > thanks!
  > note to translators: you only need to translate the last 3/4 lines (saad@)