[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-02-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Mar 1 07:00:52 GMT 2005

distrib/notes                           lib/libpcap
sbin/mount_msdos                        sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch/arm/sa11x0
sys/arch/arm/xscale                     sys/dev
sys/dev/hil                             sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/sun                             sys/dev/usb
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/pkg_add

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ macppc/hardware

  > +mac mini (otto@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/07 ==

libpcap

  ~ gencode.c

  > add DLT_IEEE802_11_RADIO (802.11 + radiotap header)
  > ok jsg@ deraadt@ (reyk@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

mount_msdos

  ~ mount_msdos.8

  > correct mistake in license clause numbering;
  > same correction applied to netbsd -r1.15;
  > ok millert@ deraadt@ (jmc@)

  ~ mount_msdos.8

  > Document some limitations of the MS-DOS filesystem.
  > Input from yaredy@, krw@, miod@, jmc@, deraadt at .  > ok for earlier versions todd@, jmc@
  > ok final version deraadt@ (tom@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > use the linkshar keyword when gtalking about the link sharing service
  > curve, inspired by PR4127 (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man5/login.conf.5

  > Use .Ox instead of \*(oS since we don't want the OS version displayed
  > Use "an m" not "a m" (millert@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/arm/sa11x0

  ~ sa11x0_ost.c

  > Provide inittodr and resettodr for xscale, remove them from sa11x0, and
  > restore the time on resume. (uwe@)

arch/arm/xscale

  ~ pxa2x0_apm.c                          ~ pxa2x0.c

  > Provide inittodr and resettodr for xscale, remove them from sa11x0, and
  > restore the time on resume. (uwe@)

  ~ pxa2x0_intr.c                         ~ pxa2x0_intr.h

  > Store interrupt state in one variable not two, remove inlines which
  > signficantly bloat kernel. tested/ok dlg@ (drahn@)

dev

  ~ firmload.c

  > Don't bother trying to load an empty firmware file.
  > ok deraadt (pat@)

dev/hil

  ~ hilkbdmap.c

  > Fix confusion between KS_paragraph and KS_section; inspired from a PS/2
  > keyboard sv map error spotted by Jan Johansson. (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ ral.c                                 ~ ralvar.h

  > do per-node rate adaptation. paves the way for ibss support. (damien@)

  ~ ral.c                                 ~ ralvar.h

  > add radiotap, monitor and promiscuous mode support. (damien@)

dev/sun

  ~ sunkbd.c

  > Fix confusion between KS_paragraph and KS_section; inspired from a PS/2
  > keyboard sv map error spotted by Jan Johansson. (miod@)

dev/usb

  ~ ehci.c

  > Do not incorrectly emit "too many" message in debugging code.
  > ok dlg@ (pascoe@)

  ~ if_atu.c

  > another fix from netbsd pointed out by jsg@
  > Clear IFF_RUNNING flag before aborting usb pipes in atu_stop(). (dlg@)

  ~ ehci.c

  > Fix minor KNF nit that hurts every time I analyse this code.
  > ok dlg@ (pascoe@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Remove unused variable if_flags in struct carp_softc, ok mickey@ (mcbride@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

  ~ import.c                              ~ tag.c

  > update my email address. (joris@)

  ~ history.c

  > do not forget to call cvs_connect() when we are using a remote cvs server.
  > ok jfb@ (joris@)

ssh

  ~ ssh_config.5

  > bz#849: document timeout on untrusted x11 forwarding sessions. Reported by
  > orion AT cora.nwra.com; ok markus@ (djm@)

  ~ Makefile                              + pod/OpenBSD::IdCache.pod
  + pod/OpenBSD::Mtree.pod                + pod/OpenBSD::PackingElement.pod
  + pod/OpenBSD::PackingList.pod          + pod/OpenBSD::PkgCfl.pod
  + pod/OpenBSD::PkgSpec.pod              + pod/OpenBSD::Ustar.pod
  + pod/OpenBSD::Vstat.pod

  > basic API documentation, not yet finished. (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > oops, since we override MANALL, we need to complete it. (espie@)