[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-03-03

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Mar 4 07:00:31 GMT 2005

etc/etc.zaurus/sysctl.conf              lib/libutil
sbin/isakmpd                            share/man
sys/arch/arm/arm                        sys/arch/arm/include
sys/arch/arm/xscale                     sys/arch/sparc/conf
sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/arch/sparc/sparc
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/sbus
sys/dev/usb                             sys/net
sys/net80211                            usr.bin/cvs
usr.sbin/pkg_add                        usr.sbin/tcpdump

== etc =============================================================== 01/07 ==

etc.zaurus/sysctl.conf

  ~ etc.zaurus/sysctl.conf

  > Support APM_IOC_PRN_CTL, and machdep.apmwarn as documented in apm(4), and
  > apmd(8); missing sysctl variable noticed by drahn@ (uwe@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/07 ==

libutil

  ~ uucplock.c

  > Make sure we check snprintf return value for failure or truncation before
  > using it.  Make uu_lock_txfr work by properly checking return value from
  > put_pid().	Fix an FD leak on the lockfile in an error path (from FreeBSD
  > with modifications).  OK millert@, input from otto@ and Bruno Rohee.
  > (cloder@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

isakmpd

  ~ policy.c

  > handle return value of snprintf more carefully
  > ok cloder ho (hshoexer@)

  ~ monitor.c

  > fix typo in log msg.
  > ok hshoexer@ (moritz@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/atu.4

  > add OQO 01 (itojun@)

  ~ man4/url.4

  > OQO model 01 supported (itojun@)

  ~ man7/ports.7

  > don't mark up punctuation; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/url.4

  > sort list of supported devices; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/atu.4

  > we now do wep
  > ok jmc@ (dlg@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc/zx.4                  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/zx.4

  > It turns out that despite what Sun documentation says, zx cards work fine
  > inside an xbox, so remove the warning - it is probably a software
  > restriction
  > for their driver, not a hardware restriction. (miod@)

  ~ man4/url.4

  > dlg@ made me see an error in my last commit: reinstate `Ethernet';
  > sorry for messing your diff itojun. (jmc@)

  ~ man4/man4.zaurus/Makefile             ~ man4/man4.zaurus/pxaip.4
  ~ man4/man4.zaurus/saost.4              + man4/man4.zaurus/scoop.4
  + man4/man4.zaurus/zssp.4

  > Describe scoop and zssp drivers, mention apm(4), and say that saost is
  > used as a tick/stat clock, not RTC.
  > ok drahn@ (uwe@)

  ~ man4/man4.zaurus/scoop.4

  > Better wording suggested by jmc@ and martin at .we@)

  ~ man4/man4.zaurus/apm.4

  > Support APM_IOC_PRN_CTL, and machdep.apmwarn as documented in apm(4), and
  > apmd(8); missing sysctl variable noticed by drahn@ (uwe@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/arm/arm

  ~ arm32_machdep.c

  > Support APM_IOC_PRN_CTL, and machdep.apmwarn as documented in apm(4), and
  > apmd(8); missing sysctl variable noticed by drahn@ (uwe@)

arch/arm/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Support APM_IOC_PRN_CTL, and machdep.apmwarn as documented in apm(4), and
  > apmd(8); missing sysctl variable noticed by drahn@ (uwe@)

arch/arm/xscale

  ~ pxa2x0_apm.c                          ~ pxa2x0_apm.h

  > Support APM_IOC_PRN_CTL, and machdep.apmwarn as documented in apm(4), and
  > apmd(8); missing sysctl variable noticed by drahn@ (uwe@)

arch/sparc/conf

  ~ files.sparc

  > Sort frame buffer section and remove rasops32 dependencies from cgfourteen,
  > cgtwelve and tcx, as they are no longer necessary. (miod@)

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ rfx.c

  > Do not attempt to read past firmware data in rfx_initialize(). (miod@)

  ~ cgtwelve.c                            ~ mgx.c
  ~ vigra.c

  > Sync a few comments with reality. (miod@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ pmap.c

  > Unbreak sun4/4c; my bad, spotted by nick@ (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ lsi64854.c                            ~ lsi64854var.h

  > Do not let dma attach children if it could not initialize properly. (miod@)

  ~ ath.c                                 ~ rtw.c

  > addtion of a generic function for allocating beacons:
  > ieee80211_beacon_alloc().
  > ok jsg@, reyk@, dlg@ (damien@)

  ~ ar5211.c                              ~ ar5212.c
  ~ ar5xxx.c                              ~ ath.c
  ~ athvar.h

  > improve radiotap support, fix some minor bugs. (reyk@)

dev/sbus

  ~ cgsix.c

  > Do not unmap more memory than we mapped earlier, in case of attachment
  > failure. (miod@)

  ~ dma_sbus.c

  > Do not let dma attach children if it could not initialize properly. (miod@)

  ~ cgsix.c                               ~ vigra.c

  > If we couldn't register an interrupt, don't abort attaching - we'll just
  > update colormaps immediately rather than waiting for the retrace interrupt.
  > (miod@)

  ~ rfx.c

  > Do not attempt to read past firmware data in rfx_initialize(). (miod@)

  ~ mgx.c                                 ~ vigra.c

  > Sync a few comments with reality. (miod@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > OQO model 01 devices (itojun@)

  > regen (itojun@)

  ~ if_url.c

  > ethernet on OQO model 01 device cable. dlg ok (itojun@)

  ~ if_atu.c

  > OQO model 01 internal wireless.  help from many, ok by dlg (itojun@)

  ~ if_atu.c

  > some mbuf handling fixes from netbsd (dlg@)

  ~ if_atu.c                              ~ if_atureg.h

  > properly implement hardware wep support. mostly done by jesse off with
  > some minor cleanup by me (dlg@)

  ~ if_atu.c

  > sort devices and remove a duplicate (dlg@)

net

  ~ pfvar.h                               ~ pf_ioctl.c
  ~ pf.c

  > when tagging, apply the same tag to all packets matching a state entry
  > (not just to the initial packet). note: kernel/userland abi change
  > (rebuild pfctl). ok henning@ (dhartmei@)

net80211

  ~ ieee80211_output.c                    ~ ieee80211_proto.h

  > addtion of a generic function for allocating beacons:
  > ieee80211_beacon_alloc().
  > ok jsg@, reyk@, dlg@ (damien@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

  ~ rcs.c

  > allow for the creation of RCS files that have no revisions,
  > therefore no specification for the head revision (jfb@)

  ~ pkg_mklocatedb                        ~ pkg_mklocatedb.1

  > allow pkg_mklocatedb to look into src and X11 sets as well.
  > `no objection' naddy@ (espie@)

  ~ pkg_mklocatedb.1

  > grammar, and an OpenBSD -> .Ox; (jmc@)

tcpdump