[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-03-24

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Mar 25 07:00:26 GMT 2005

bin/ls                                  lib/libc
share/man                               sys/crypto
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/scsi                                usr.bin/cvs
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/httpd
usr.sbin/ntpd

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

ls

  ~ ls.1                                  ~ util.c

  > - sort options
  > - sync usage()
  > - remove unnecessary quoting (jmc@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/06 ==

  ~ stdio/perror.3

  > Document that perror() treats an empty string like NULL. (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/re.4

  > put Gigabit into .Nd (deraadt@)

  ~ man4/wi.4tbl

  > add ASUS SpaceLink WL-110 (CF), works fine (dhartmei@)

crypto

  ~ deflate.c                             ~ blf.c

  > ansi and tiny knf
  > ok deraadt@ (hshoexer@)

  ~ cast.c

  > major knf
  > fix spelling in comment, by rohee@
  > no binary change
  > ok deraadt@ (hshoexer@)

dev/pci

  ~ ahc_pci.c

  > enable memory-mapped i/o everywhere but on i386
  > suggested by mickey@, ok krw@, deraadt@, also tested by miod@ (martin@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_ne_pcmcia.c

  > another D-Link DFE-670TXD PCMCIA card, next MAC 3-byte seq; from
  > openbsd at sillence.co.ukeraadt@)

kern

  ~ vfs_subr.c

  > always good to check for invalid values.  ok marius pedro (tedu@)

net

  ~ if_spppsubr.c

  > Unbreak tree, mono_time may no longer be used because of timecounters.
  > Use getmicrouptime() instead. Found by grange@ and henning at .  > OK henning@ (claudio@)

scsi

  ~ scsi_base.c

  > If READ CAPACITY(10) says there are more than 0xffffffff sectors,
  > report 0xffffffff and print a message. READ CAPACITY(16) is needed to
  > get the actual size in this case.
  > ok tdeval@ (a while ago) marco@ (krw@)

  ~ cvs.c                                 ~ cvs.h
  ~ cvs/Makefile                          + cmd.c

  > add the first pieces of our new command framework.
  > ok jfb@ (joris@)

  ~ cvs.c                                 ~ cvs/Makefile

  > add the string table code and enable it on startup (jfb@)

  ~ strtab.c                              ~ strtab.h

  > oops, call to old function that was missed (jfb@)

  ~ date.y

  > add missing prototypes for standard yacc functions and make yyerror()
  > accept a format with variable arguments (jfb@)

  ~ file.c                                ~ file.h

  > ditch the filename hash table and use the new strtab code instead
  > ok joris@ (jfb@)

  ~ date.y

  > more cleanup and knf (jfb@)

  ~ bgpd.c

  > fix memory leak in error paths.  found with coverity prevent.
  > ok claudio henning (tedu@)

  ~ rde.c

  > soem fatal()s that should be fatalx()s, Alexander von Gernler (henning@)

httpd

  ~ src/support/htpasswd.1                ~ src/support/htpasswd.c

  > support blowfish encryption in the password files and use it by default
  > From: Sergey Smitienko <hunter at comsys.com.uamarkus ok (henning@)

  ~ src/support/htpasswd.1

  > whitespace; (jmc@)

ntpd