[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-03-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Mar 29 08:00:26 BST 2005

bin/ksh                                 etc/master.passwd
gnu/lib/libobjc                         lib/libc
lib/libpcap                             regress/usr.bin
sbin/atactl                             sys/arch/m88k/include
sys/dev/mii                             sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/netinet
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/bc
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/dc
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/httpd
usr.sbin/ypserv

== bin =============================================================== 01/09 ==

ksh

  ~ edit.h                                ~ emacs.c
  ~ exec.c                                ~ jobs.c
  ~ misc.c                                ~ proto.h
  ~ shf.c                                 ~ table.c
  ~ tree.c                                ~ tree.h
  ~ var.c                                 ~ vi.c

  > spacing (deraadt@)

  ~ c_ksh.c                               ~ c_test.c
  ~ sh.h                                  ~ syn.c
  ~ var.c

  > spacing (deraadt@)

  ~ main.c

  > if argv[0] not set, do not set it to "pdksh", but to "ksh" (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/09 ==

master.passwd

  ~ master.passwd

  > change root login shell to ksh as promised; ok many (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/09 ==

lib/libobjc

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > Fix libobjc for i386.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/09 ==

  ~ net/ethers.c

  > add some const to ether_*.	remove bonus prototypes this brought out.
  > ok deraadt@ (tedu@)

  ~ net/ethers.3

  > add const (tedu@)

libpcap

  ~ nametoaddr.c

  > add some const to ether_*.	remove bonus prototypes this brought out.
  > ok deraadt@ (tedu@)

== regress =========================================================== 05/09 ==

usr.bin

  ~ dc/t1.out                             ~ dc/t21.out
  ~ dc/t22.out                            ~ dc/t23.out
  ~ dc/t9.out

  > fix for new line wrapping rule (otto@)

== sbin ============================================================== 06/09 ==

atactl

  ~ atactl.8

  > Fix obvious copy/paste typo.
  > okay jmc@ (kurt@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

arch/m88k/include

  ~ cmmu.h                                ~ pmap.h

  > Relax dependencies. (miod@)

dev/mii

  ~ ciphy.c

  > Use mii_phy_tick() instead of duplicating code.
  > tested & ok pvalchev@ (krw@)

  > two more radeon; gklok at cogeco.caeraadt@)

  ~ uhub.c

  > shorten dmesg
  > requested by deraadt@ ok pascoe@ (dlg@)

  ~ umass.c

  > minor spelling corrections.
  > ok dlg@ (pascoe@)

  ~ umass.c

  > Use USBD_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT on control transfers, rather than the SCSI request
  > timeout.
  > ok dlg@ (pascoe@)

netinet

  ~ if_ether.h

  > add some const to ether_*.	remove bonus prototypes this brought out.
  > ok deraadt@ (tedu@)

sys

  ~ disklabel.h

  > p_fstype FS_UDF or #21 (deraadt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 08/09 ==

bc

  ~ scan.l

  > mark potential signal race so we fix it later, ok otto (deraadt@)

cvs

  ~ cmd.c

  > fix argument count in cvs_startcmd()
  > ok jfb@ (joris@)

  ~ date.y

  > alignment (jfb@)

  ~ log.c

  > make LP_TRACE messages go through again, and assign them a level of
  > LOG_DEBUG for the syslog facility
  > ok xsa@ (jfb@)

  ~ cvs/Makefile

  > build with the yacc date parser (jfb@)

  ~ server.c                              ~ cvs/Makefile

  > dead code (jfb@)

dc

  ~ bcode.c                               ~ stack.c

  > spacing (deraadt@)

  ~ inout.c

  > Linefeed is part of a line according to POSIX, so take that into account
  > when computing line wraps. ok deraadt@ (otto@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 09/09 ==

  ~ config.c

  > better diagnostics on bind() failure (henning@)

  ~ buffer.c                              ~ kroute.c

  > KNF (henning@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ bgpd.c
  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ rde.c
  ~ session.c

  > free rules_l if the initial config file parse fails (henning@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ bgpd.h
  ~ rde.c                                 ~ session.c

  > ewps, this was not supposed to creep in (henning@)

  ~ parse.y

  > walk & free peer_l after failed config parsing attempts (henning@)

httpd

  ~ src/ap/ap_md5c.c                      ~ src/include/ap_md5.h

  > rip out httpd's homegrown md5 implementation and use our own.
  > ok henning@, mod_ssl and digest authentication verified by me.
  > From Sergey Smitienk <hunter at comsys.com.uaniallo@)

  - src/os/unix/os-aix-dso.c              ~ src/os/unix/os-inline.c
  ~ src/os/unix/os.c                      ~ src/os/unix/os.h

  > - KNF
  > - remove os-aix-dso.c since we don't even compile it.
  > no binary changes. (niallo@)

  ~ src/include/ap_sha1.h                 ~ src/ap/ap_sha1.c

  > rip out httpd's homegrown sha-1 implementation and use our own.
  > ok henning@, mod_ssl verified by me.
  > From Sergey Smitienk <hunter at comsys.com.uaia henning@ (niallo@)

  ~ src/ap/ap_base64.c                    ~ src/ap/ap_checkpass.c
  ~ src/ap/ap_cpystrn.c                   ~ src/ap/ap_ctx.c
  ~ src/ap/ap_ebcdic.c                    ~ src/ap/ap_execve.c
  ~ src/ap/ap_fnmatch.c                   ~ src/ap/ap_getpass.c
  ~ src/ap/ap_hook.c                      ~ src/ap/ap_md5c.c
  ~ src/ap/ap_mm.c                        ~ src/ap/ap_sha1.c
  ~ src/ap/ap_signal.c                    ~ src/ap/ap_slack.c
  ~ src/ap/ap_snprintf.c                  ~ src/ap/ap_strtol.c

  > clean up this code. make it conform as closely to KNF as possible without
  > introducing any binary changes.
  > two files here have different binary output when the number of lines
  > changes,
  > we will finish cleaning those in another pass. (niallo@)

  ~ src/ap/ap_snprintf.c

  > one line was 81 chars long. break it up. (niallo@)

  ~ src/os/unix/os-inline.c               ~ src/os/unix/os.c

  > - More KNF
  > - Forgot an $OpenBSD$
  > no binary changes. (niallo@)

  ~ src/include/ap.h                      ~ src/include/ap_alloc.h
  ~ src/include/ap_ctx.h                  ~ src/include/ap_ctype.h
  ~ src/include/ap_ebcdic.h               ~ src/include/ap_hook.h
  ~ src/include/ap_md5.h                  ~ src/include/ap_mm.h
  ~ src/include/ap_sha1.h                 ~ src/include/buff.h
  ~ src/include/compat.h                  ~ src/include/conf.h
  ~ src/include/explain.h                 ~ src/include/fnmatch.h
  ~ src/include/hsregex.h                 ~ src/include/http_conf_globals.h
  ~ src/include/http_config.h             ~ src/include/http_log.h
  ~ src/include/http_main.h               ~ src/include/http_protocol.h
  ~ src/include/http_request.h            ~ src/include/http_vhost.h
  ~ src/include/httpd.h                   ~ src/include/multithread.h
  ~ src/include/rfc1413.h                 ~ src/include/scoreboard.h
  ~ src/include/util_date.h               ~ src/include/util_md5.h
  ~ src/include/util_script.h             ~ src/include/util_uri.h

  > KNF
  > no binary changes. (niallo@)

ypserv

  ~ stdethers/stdethers.c