ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 27 07:04:06 BST 2005

devel/hs-ports                          infrastructure/package
mail/maildrop                           mail/mozilla-thunderbird
sysutils/radmind                        textproc/pilot_makedoc
www/mozilla                             www/mozilla-firefox
x11/pbrowser

== devel ============================================================= 01/07 ==

hs-ports

  - patches/patch-lib_Makefile            - patches/patch-lib_Processes_hs
  ~ patches/patch-package_conf_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update hs-ports. (dons@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 02/07 ==

package

  ~ check-newlib-depends

  > don't strip the version number from wantlib in reporting issues.
  > will help people figure out why an incorrect library version is enough
  > to get lib-depends-check to holler. (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/07 ==

maildrop

  ~ Makefile

  > typo.
  > ok pvalchev@ (joel@)

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ pkg/DEINSTALL                         ~ pkg/INSTALL
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + files/Extensions.rdf

  > update thunderbird to 1.0.2
  > use same extensions handling as firefox (wilfried@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 04/07 ==

radmind

  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-ra_sh

  > Update to 1.5.0
  > - http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/software/radmind/changelog.html
  > From William Yodlowsky <bsd at openbsd.rutgers.edu> (MAINTAINER) (alek@)

== textproc ========================================================== 05/07 ==

pilot_makedoc

  - patches/patch-aa                      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > New MASTER_SITES hosting distfile that contains our patch.
  > From Steve Shockley <steve.shockley at shockley.net> (alek@)

mozilla

  > update mozilla to 1.7.6 (wilfried@)

mozilla-firefox