ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Oct 14 08:05:10 BST 2005

archivers/arc                           editors/abiword
emulators/spim                          graphics/gd
mail/mozilla-thunderbird                net/samba
sysutils/xuvmstat                       www/mediawiki
www/mozilla                             www/mozilla-firefox
www/phpmyadmin

== archivers ========================================================= 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

arc

  - patches/patch-Makefile                - patches/patch-marc_c
  ~ patches/patch-arc_c                   ~ patches/patch-arc_h
  ~ patches/patch-arcadd_c                ~ patches/patch-arccvt_c
  ~ patches/patch-arcdata_c               ~ patches/patch-arcdos_c
  ~ patches/patch-arcext_c                ~ patches/patch-arcio_c
  ~ patches/patch-arclzw_c                ~ patches/patch-arcrun_c
  ~ patches/patch-arcunp_c

  > Update to 5.21n.
  > The upstream code now opens temporary files in a secure manner. (naddy@)

== editors =========================================================== 02/08 ==

abiword

  - patches/patch-abi_src_af_util_xp_ut_string_class_cpp
  - patches/patch-abi_src_af_util_xp_ut_types_h
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.gnome                       ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-abi_src_af_util_xp_ut_iconv_cpp

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_7
  > SECURITY:
  > update to 2.2.10. see http://www.abisource.com/changelogs/2.2.10.phtml
  > for details.
  > RTF import stack-based buffer overflow / CESA-2005-004 - rev 1.
  > ok brad@ (robert@)

== emulators ========================================================= 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

spim

  - patches/patch-Imakefile               - patches/patch-spim_c
  - patches/patch-spim_man                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Documentation_spim_man
  + patches/patch-spim_Configure          + patches/patch-spim_Makefile
  + patches/patch-xspim_Imakefile

  > update to spim 7.2.1 (kevlo@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/08 ==

gd

  ~ Makefile

  > remove ttf from dependencies; pointed out by patrick
  > (sidsrr at yahoo dot com). (fgsch@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/08 ==

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-mail_app_mozilla_in

  > If we start a second firefox, don't show the profile chooser but open a
  > new browser window instead. (The same for thunderbird and mozilla.)
  > Idea from Marc Winiger <mw at msys.ch>, thanks!
  > suggestions, tests & ok kurt@ (bernd@)

== net =============================================================== 06/08 ==

samba

  - pkg/patch-docs_htmldocs_Samba_Developers_Guide_pwencrypt_html
  ~ patches/patch-smbd_utmp_c             ~ patches/patch-web_swat_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ pkg/PLIST-docs
  + pkg/patch-docs_htmldocs_Samba3_Developers_Guide_pwencrypt_html

  > Update to Samba 3.0.20b.
  > Note for LDAP users:  The 'ldap filter' statement in smb.conf is no
  > longer available. (mbalmer@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 07/08 ==

xuvmstat

  ~ patches/patch-xuvmstat_c

  > update to netbsd's xuvmstat-20050909 which fixes problems
  > with 16-bit displays (pvalchev@)

== www =============================================================== 08/08 ==

mediawiki

  > upgrade to mediawiki 1.5.0 (kevlo@)

mozilla

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-xpfe_bootstrap_mozilla_in

  > If we start a second firefox, don't show the profile chooser but open a
  > new browser window instead. (The same for thunderbird and mozilla.)
  > Idea from Marc Winiger <mw at msys.ch>, thanks!
  > suggestions, tests & ok kurt@ (bernd@)

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-browser_app_mozilla_in

  > If we start a second firefox, don't show the profile chooser but open a
  > new browser window instead. (The same for thunderbird and mozilla.)
  > Idea from Marc Winiger <mw at msys.ch>, thanks!
  > suggestions, tests & ok kurt@ (bernd@)

phpmyadmin