ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Oct 21 08:05:12 BST 2005

archivers/gcpio                         databases/sqlite3
devel/libavl                            games
games/wesnoth                           graphics/tiff
lang/gcc                                mail/dovecot
net                                     net/gajim
security/pwsafe                         www/minimo
www/phppgadmin

== archivers ========================================================= 01/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

gcpio

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             - patches/patch-cpio_1
  - patches/patch-filetypes_h             - patches/patch-main_c
  - patches/patch-tar_c                   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-doc_cpio_1              + patches/patch-lib_rtapelib_c
  + patches/patch-lib_system_h            + patches/patch-src_copyin_c
  + patches/patch-src_copypass_c          + patches/patch-src_filetypes_h
  + patches/patch-src_main_c              + patches/patch-src_tar_c

  > Update to 2.6, which brings I18N support.
  > Also include Debian/Ubuntu patches for CAN-2005-1111 (chmod races) and
  > CAN-2005-1229 (path traversal). (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/10 ==

sqlite3

  ~ Makefile

  > when sqlite3 is compiled with -O2 on amd64, it crashes in the regression
  > tests.  this doesn't happen with any other optimization level so just
  > use -Os as it is the closest thing to -O2.
  > could use some help tracking this down... (jolan@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/10 ==

libavl

  ~ Makefile

  > update HOMEPAGE (kevlo@)

== games ============================================================= 04/10 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > +wesnoth,tinygui (jolan@)

wesnoth

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > the tinygui special casing for zaurus didnt work.  even if it did, it's
  > not desirable because then a package compiled on cats would be different
  > but the MACHINE_ARCH would be the same and that's not what we want.  so
  > make a tingyui flavor instead. (jolan@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/10 ==

tiff

  > ups, forgot to commit this PKGNAME bump:
  > updated packages for these ports where not build in a sane environment
  > bump PKGNAME for fixed packages (sturm@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/10 ==

gcc

  ~ 4.0/Makefile                          ~ 4.0/distinfo
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_cp_call_c       ~ 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_cp_parser_c
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_dbxout_c        ~ 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_tree-dump_c
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_tree_c          ~ 4.0/patches/patch-gcc_varasm_c
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-libgfortran_io_list_read_c
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-libgfortran_io_read_c
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-libgfortran_io_transfer_c
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-libgfortran_io_write_c
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-libstdc++-v3_libsupc++_Makefile_in
  ~ 4.0/patches/patch-libstdc++-v3_src_Makefile_in
  ~ 4.0/pkg/PFRAG.shared-estdc

  > Update to more recent snapshot (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/10 ==

dovecot

  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ patches/patch-dovecot-example_conf

== net =============================================================== 08/10 ==

  > +gajim (jolan@)

gajim

  + patches/patch-src_Makefile            + patches/patch-src_common_Makefile
  + patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_common_optparser_py
  + patches/patch-src_common_logger_py    + patches/patch-src_config_py
  + patches/patch-src_vcard_py

  > New import:
  >	gajim-0.8.2, jabber client written in PyGtk

== security ========================================================== 09/10 ==

pwsafe

  ~ patches/patch-pwsafe_cpp

  > Update to pwsafe-0.2.0.i
  > See http://nsd.dyndns.org/pwsafe/releases/pwsafe-0.2.0/ChangeLog for all
  > changes. (mbalmer@)

minimo

  - patches/patch-xpcom_components_xcDll_cpp
  ~ Makefile

  > remove 'don't close dlopened objects' ld.so workaround like kurt
  > did for other mozillaware (jolan@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-xpcom_reflect_xptcall_src_md_unix_xptc_platforms_unixish_x86_h

  > might as well make this work on i386 too (jolan@)

phppgadmin