[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-10-23

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 24 08:00:29 BST 2005

libexec/ld.so                           sbin/sysctl
sys/arch/m68k/include                   sys/arch/m68k/m68k
sys/arch/mac68k/dev                     sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k
sys/arch/macppc/dev                     sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
sys/sys                                 sys/uvm
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/rcs
usr.sbin/ospfctl                        usr.sbin/pkg_add

== libexec =========================================================== 01/05 ==

ld.so

  ~ arm/Makefile.inc                      ~ arm/ldasm.S

  > Use libc's SYS.h and SYSTRAP instead of rolling own. No binary change.
  > (drahn@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/05 ==

sysctl

  ~ sysctl.c

  > Add support for SENSOR_AMPS.
  > ok dlg@ (kettenis@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/m68k/include

  ~ param.h                               ~ pmap_motorola.h

  > m68k_btop() and m68k_ptob() were mostly used by mac68k only and can
  > be replaced by the MI versions atop() and ptoa() (martin@)

arch/m68k/m68k

  ~ pmap_bootstrap.c

  > m68k_btop() and m68k_ptob() were mostly used by mac68k only and can
  > be replaced by the MI versions atop() and ptoa() (martin@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ asc.c                                 ~ grf.c

  > m68k_btop() and m68k_ptob() were mostly used by mac68k only and can
  > be replaced by the MI versions atop() and ptoa() (martin@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  ~ mem.c                                 ~ pmap_bootstrap.c

  > m68k_btop() and m68k_ptob() were mostly used by mac68k only and can
  > be replaced by the MI versions atop() and ptoa() (martin@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ smu.c

  > Preliminary sensors support for iMac G5. (kettenis@)

  ~ macgpio.c

  > up to 18 lines of unconfigured gpio pins is just noise, hide behind ifdef.
  > (drahn@)

  ~ uni_n.c

  > Allow devices to attach behind memory controller, u3 has secondary
  > interrupt
  > controller, i2c, and dart(?)  behind it. (drahn@)

dev/ic

  ~ rtwreg.h

  > Some additional rtl8185 specific defines. (jsg@)

  ~ rtw.c

  > knf (reyk@)

  ~ rtw.c                                 ~ rtwreg.h
  ~ rtwvar.h

  > use read/write/barrier callbacks, will be used later
  > ok jsg@ (reyk@)

  ~ rtw.c                                 ~ rtwvar.h

  > Move rtw_attach error condition handling out of rtw_detach and into
  > rtw_attach simplifying things in the process. ok reyk@ (jsg@)

  > add Znyx Networks vendor id. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > better like this (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > add Davicom DM9132 (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

net

  ~ if_trunk.c                            ~ if_vlan.c

  > Rework of multicast deletion code for vlan(4) and trunk(4).
  > The previous code could wrongly delete multicast groups
  > on the parent interface. Now we forward only remembered
  > delete requests.
  > OK mcbride, mickey. (mpf@)

sys

  ~ sensors.h

  > Document units.
  > ok dlg@ (kettenis@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_fault.c

  > typo (pedro@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

  ~ diff3.c

  > - correctly terminate buffer in edscript(), noted by pedro@
  > - fix patching for large files; (joris@)

  ~ diff3.c

  > shut up gcc; (joris@)

  ~ diff3.c

  > better output; (joris@)

rcs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ rcsmerge.c

  > with recent diff3 support, rcsmerge now works; (joris@)

  ~ rcsmerge.c

  > warn if conflicts were found during the merge; (joris@)

  ~ rcsmerge.c