[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-10-27

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Oct 28 08:00:42 BST 2005

lib/libc                                sbin/isakmpd
share/man                               sys/arch/hppa/conf
sys/arch/i386/pci                       sys/arch/mvme68k/dev
sys/arch/mvme68k/mvme68k                sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/kern
sys/net                                 sys/uvm
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/rcs
usr.sbin/ospfctl                        usr.sbin/ospfd
usr.sbin/pkg_add                        usr.sbin/rtadvd
usr.sbin/rtsold

== lib =============================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ sys/mount.2

  > remove errors that no longer apply; ok millert, tedu (jaredy@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

isakmpd

  ~ transport.c                           ~ transport.h
  ~ udp.c                                 ~ virtual.c

  > Do not touch LIST_* macro internals.
  > with otto@, ok ho@ (hshoexer@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man9/style.9

  > make the example more likely to compile, ha ha; maticd at gmail.comeraadt@)

  ~ man4/puc.4

  > keep hardware list in order; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/ipmi.4

  > typo;
  > from fabio olive leite;
  > ok marco@ (jmc@)

  ~ man3/queue.3

  > Avoid using queue internals in the examples, add a few rules to
  > follow in the NOTES section and an extra example. ok deraadt@ jmc@
  > jaredy@ (otto@)

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > em kind of works now (not under heavy nfs load); ok brad (deraadt@)

arch/i386/pci

  ~ via8231.c

  > apparently 8235 has 8 pci lines too (ommited from the docs); tested by
  > jolan@ (mickey@)

  ~ via8231.c

  > ironically everything past 8231 has 8 pci lines (we assume) (mickey@)

  ~ rccosb4.c                             ~ rccosb4reg.h

  > repair ops. looking at the doc i suppose had no doc and no good clue when
  > wrote it; tested on osb5 (mickey@)

arch/mvme68k/dev

  ~ flash.c                               ~ nvram.c
  ~ sram.c                                ~ vmel.c
  ~ vmes.c

  > stupid me, of course these MD macros need to be converted to MI macros
  > as well (martin@)

arch/mvme68k/mvme68k

  ~ mem.c                                 ~ pmap_bootstrap.c

  > stupid me, of course these MD macros need to be converted to MI macros
  > as well (martin@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_hme_pci.c

  > - __sparc__ -> __sparc64__
  > - unmap resources allocated by pci_mapreg_map() on failure to attach
  > - fixup PCI interrupt string printing and surrounding code to be more
  > consistent with other drivers (brad@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ pcmciadevs

  > new sierra card; tony at kozoru.comeraadt@)

  ~ pcmcia_cis_quirks.c                   ~ pcmciadevs.h

  > use a quirk to attach the new sierra wireless; tony at kozoru.comeraadt@)

kern

  ~ kern_time.c

  > make sure ppsratecheck() returns 0 if maxpps is 0;
  > from alexander bluhm; ok deraadt (markus@)

net

  ~ if_pfsync.c                           ~ if_pfsync.h
  ~ pf_ioctl.c                            ~ pfvar.h

  > Basic support for attaching states from pfsync to the correct rules.
  > Applies only to rules in the main ruleset (not anchors) if the ruleset
  > checksum matches. Necessary to fix the following for pfsync'd states:
  > - per-rule limits on number of states
  > - altq
  > - rule-based settings such as timeouts
  > More work to do re: nat rules, src-nodes, etc.
  > NOTE: This is modifies the pfsync header and version number.
  > Tools which process pfsync packets must be recompiled, and firewalls with
  > different versions will not sync.
  > ok mpf@ henning@ dhartmei@ (mcbride@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_aobj.c

  > Following a next pointer of an element deleted from a list is bad
  > practise. Depending on the list implementation, this might or might
  > not work; so make it use a safe idiom. ok pedro@ millert@ deraadt@ (otto@)

  ~ file.c

  > if cvs_file_loadinfo fails, return failure to the caller instead
  > of acting like everything went fine.
  > this fixes eternal loops in the client which waits for data
  > from the server while the server waits for data from the client.
  > problem found and fixed by Nuno Morgadinho, thanks! (joris@)

rcs

  ~ ci.c                                  ~ rcsdiff.c
  ~ rcsprog.c                             ~ rcsprog.h

  > TMPDIR support; joris ok (xsa@)

  ~ ci.1                                  ~ rcsdiff.1

  > document TMPDIR env variable; (xsa@)

ospfctl

  ~ ospfctl.c

  > indicate passive interface in 'show interface'; ok claudio@ (stevesk@)

ospfd

  ~ ospfd.conf.5

  > Add something to explain effect of passive interface; ok claudio@
  > (stevesk@)

pkg_add

  ~ OpenBSD/Delete.pm

  > Fix a perl warning during package deletion.
  > Noticed by Jonathan Weiss <jw at innerewut.de>, thanks.
  > ok espie@ (bernd@)

rtadvd

  ~ rtadvd.8                              ~ rtadvd.c

  > sort options and sync usage(); (jmc@)

rtsold

  ~ rtsold.8