[odc] Daily www changes for 2005-09-03

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Sep 4 08:09:56 BST 2005

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2005-09-03

de                                      faq
fr                                      hu
ja                                      nl
openssh                                 pl

== de ================================================================ 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/de

de

  ~ alpha.html                            ~ amiga.html
  ~ anoncvs.html                          ~ arc.html
  ~ art1.html                             ~ art2.html
  ~ art3.html                             ~ art4.html
  ~ books.html                            ~ crypto.html
  ~ ctm.html                              ~ cvsync.html
  ~ disabled.html                         ~ docum.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ events.html
  ~ goals.html                            ~ hp300.html
  ~ hppa.html                             ~ i386.html
  ~ index.html                            ~ items.html
  ~ mac68k.html                           ~ macppc.html
  ~ mail.html                             ~ pmax.html
  ~ press.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== faq =============================================================== 02/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ de/faq6.html                          ~ pl/faq6.html
  ~ pf/hu/example1.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== fr ================================================================ 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ events.html                           ~ i386.html
  ~ mac68k.html                           ~ macppc.html
  ~ mail.html                             ~ press.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== hu ================================================================ 04/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/hu

hu

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ plat.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== ja ================================================================ 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ja

ja

  ~ amd64.html                            ~ cvsync.html
  ~ ftp.html                              ~ index.html
  ~ sgi.html                              ~ translation.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== nl ================================================================ 06/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ macppc.html                           ~ mail.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== openssh =========================================================== 07/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Clean out of mirrors reported by arjones at simultan.dyndns.org.
  > The following sites have been removed as they have no OpenSSH files and
  > appear to no longer be mirroring:
  > ftp://ftp.bsdfr.org/
  > ftp://ftp.tu-clausthal.de
  > ftp://pandemonium.tiscali.de/
  > ftp://ftp.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/
  > A query has been sent to the admins of the following sites about stale
  > files:
  > ftp://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/
  > ftp://ftp.jaquet.dk/
  > ftp://hal.csd.auth.gr/
  > If there is no response within 2 weeks these will also be removed.
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ portable.html                         ~ ftp.html

  > Comment out stale mirrors until response from admins:
  > ftp://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/
  > ftp://ftp.jaquet.dk/
  > ftp://hal.csd.auth.gr/ (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Remove mirror.uname.mx since it appears to no longer exist:
  > $ host mirrors.unam.mx
  > Host mirrors.unam.mx not found: 3(NXDOMAIN) (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Fix URLs for ftp.linux.org.tr (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out mirror ftp.openbsd.org.ua since it does not appear to be
  > mirroring OpenSSH atm, will attempt to contact admin. (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out mirrors.rcn.net, seems somewhat broken atm (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Remove mirror ftp.man.szczecin.pl; appears to be no longer mirroring
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out mirror ftp.fsn.hu; seems to be broken atm (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Remove ftp.eq.uc.pt; appears to be no longer mirroring (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Remove mirror ftp.shellhung.org; appears to be no longer mirroring
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out ftp.taubenschlag.uni-frankfurt.de for now:
  > $ telnet ftp.taubenschlag.uni-frankfurt.de 21
  > Trying 141.2.114.129...
  > Not sure if this is temporary or not... (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html

  > typo (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Remove na.mirror.garr.it; appears to be no longer mirroring (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Remove commented-out mirror ftp.geto.net; it does not offer anonymous
  > ftp.  It was commented out in 2001 for a re-org to be "back soon"...
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out stale mirror ftp.tpnet.pl for now; will attempt to contact
  > admin (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out stale mirror ftp.tku.edu.tw, have sent query to admin (tkuftp@)
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html

  > Correct URL text for mirror.mcs.anl.gov (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out stale mirror ftp.ce.kmitl.ac.th.  Have sent query to server's
  > admin adek at ce.kmitl.ac.th. (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out stale mirror ftp.openbsd.org.br; have attempted to contact
  > admin via whois tech contact (leonardo at cefetpr.br) (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Fix URL for ftp.rediris.es (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out apparrently broken mirror:
  > $ host ftp.dragonbsd.swiss-anime.ch
  > Host ftp.dragonbsd.swiss-anime.ch not found: 2(SERVFAIL)
  > In fact, the entire swiss-anime.ch domain seems broken.  Will check back
  > in a week or two, if it's still broken it will be zapped. (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out ftp URLs for ftp.tpnet.pl too, pending reply from admin
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ portable.html

  > Comment out stale mirror ftp.easynet.be.  Have attempted to contact admins
  > via (for want of better information) support-hosting at be.easynet.net.
  > Probably just a minor mirror problem, the non-portable tarballs are up
  > to date. (dtucker@)

  ~ portable.html

  > Comment out broken mirror linux.sarang.net
  > Will contact admin if I can figure out how... (dtucker@)

  ~ portable.html

  > Remove ftp.isu.net.sa; appears to be no longer mirroring (dtucker@)

  ~ portable.html

  > Remove na.mirror.garr.it; appears to be no longer mirroring (dtucker@)

  ~ portable.html

  > typo (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Comment out currently offline mirrors:
  > ftp://ftp.leo.org/
  > ftp://ftp.bsd.lv/
  > ftp://ftp.groupbsd.org/
  > I will check them again in a week or two, if they are still offline in 2
  > weeks they will be zapped. (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html

  > Remove ftp.isu.net.sa, appears to be no longer mirroring (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Mirror ftp.jaquet.dk has been updated, relisting (dtucker@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > Mirror ftp.tpnet.pl has been updated, relisting (dtucker@)

  ~ fr/ftp.html                           ~ fr/index.html
  ~ fr/openbsd.html                       ~ fr/portable.html
  ~ de/ftp.html                           ~ de/index.html
  ~ de/openbsd.html                       ~ de/portable.html
  ~ nl/ftp.html                           ~ nl/java.html
  ~ nl/openbsd.html                       ~ nl/portable.html
  ~ hu/ftp.html                           ~ hu/index.html
  ~ hu/java.html                          ~ hu/openbsd.html
  ~ hu/portable.html                      ~ ja/faq.html
  ~ ja/features.html                      ~ ja/ftp.html
  ~ ja/goals.html                         ~ ja/history.html
  ~ ja/index.html                         ~ ja/java.html
  ~ ja/list.html                          ~ ja/macos.html
  ~ ja/manual.html                        ~ ja/openbsd.html
  ~ ja/palmos.html                        ~ ja/portable.html
  ~ ja/report.html                        ~ ja/security.html
  ~ ja/unix.html                          ~ ja/users.html
  ~ ja/windows.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/pl

pl

  ~ 34.html                               ~ anoncvs.html
  ~ cvsup.html                            ~ i386-laptop.html
  ~ mail.html