[odc] Daily src changes for 2005-09-05

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Sep 6 08:00:19 BST 2005

distrib/sparc64                         regress/sbin
sys/conf                                sys/dev/cardbus
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.sbin/pkg_add

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

sparc64

  - ramdiskB/instbin.conf

  > This file is generated in obj/ and has been commited by mistake. (miod@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/05 ==

sbin

  + ipsecctl/ike1.in                      + ipsecctl/ike1.ok
  + ipsecctl/ike2.in                      + ipsecctl/ike2.ok
  + ipsecctl/ike3.in                      + ipsecctl/ike3.ok
  + ipsecctl/ike4.in                      + ipsecctl/ike4.ok
  + ipsecctl/ike5.in                      + ipsecctl/ike5.ok
  + ipsecctl/ike6.in                      + ipsecctl/ike6.ok
  + ipsecctl/ike7.in                      + ipsecctl/ike7.ok

  > regression tests for isakmp/ike (hshoexer@)

  ~ ipsecctl/Makefile

  > enable tests for isakmp/ike (hshoexer@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

conf

  ~ newvers.sh

  > On the road again. (miod@)

dev/cardbus

  ~ cardbus.c

  > correct manfid length check. (fgsch@)

dev/pci

  ~ pciide.c

  > If we have a match for the PCI ID we don't care what the PCI class is.
  > It is often not mass storage anyway.  Remove IDE_PCI_CLASS_OVERRIDE
  > which forced matching when class was not mass storage, just use PCI ID.
  > ok grange@ (jsg@)

net

  ~ pf_ioctl.c

  > in DIOCCHANGERULE, properly initialize table, if used in NAT rule.
  > from Boris Polevoy <vapcom at mail dot ru>, ok mcbride@ (dhartmei@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

  ~ rcs.c

  > style; (xsa@)

  ~ cvs.h                                 ~ util.c

  > add new functions: cvs_write_tagfile() and cvs_parse_tagfile(),
  > write and parse a CVS/Tag file. Ok joris at .sa@)

  ~ proto.c

  > use CVS_ENT_MAXLINELEN; (xsa@)

  ~ hist.c