ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Sep 12 08:04:49 BST 2005

devel/autoconf                          devel/gstreamer-plugins
games/slash-em                          graphics
graphics/cairo                          graphics/digikam
graphics/digikam-doc                    graphics/digikam-image-plugins
graphics/glitz                          graphics/kimdaba
lang/gcc                                mail/dovecot
x11/waimea

== devel ============================================================= 01/06 ==

autoconf

  ~ 2.59/Makefile                         + 2.59/patches/patch-tests_c_at

  > somehow, I copied over the `no regress' from previous autoconfs.
  > No need to bump the pkgname, this affects only regress. (espie@)

gstreamer-plugins

  ~ Makefile

  > Don't pick up cairo automagically... yet.
  > Bump package version. (marcm@)

== games ============================================================= 02/06 ==

slash-em

  - patches/patch-sys_unix_unixunix_c     ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ files/qt-config
  ~ patches/patch-include_config_h        ~ patches/patch-include_system_h
  ~ patches/patch-include_unixconf_h      ~ patches/patch-sys_unix_Makefile_src
  ~ patches/patch-sys_unix_Makefile_top   ~ patches/patch-sys_unix_Makefile_utl
  ~ patches/patch-win_Qt_qt_win_cpp       ~ pkg/PFRAG.no-qt-no-no_x11
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to a ways more recent version.
  > Use the same technique as nethack, so that several slash-em versions
  > can be installed concurrently. (espie@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/06 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +cairo
  > +glitz (marcm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +digikam-doc (espie@)

cairo

  + patches/patch-configure               + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  >	Cairo is a 2D graphics library with support for multiple output
  > devices.

digikam

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-digikam_showfoto_Makefile_am
  + patches/patch-digikam_showfoto_Makefile_in

  > update to 0.7.4 (espie@)

digikam-doc

  >	split-off documentation for digikam.

digikam-image-plugins

  > update to 0.7.4 (espie@)

glitz

  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	Glitz is an OpenGL image compositing library. Glitz provides
  > Porter/Duff

kimdaba

  > update to 2.1 (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 04/06 ==

gcc

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ 3.3/Makefile
  ~ 3.4/Makefile                          ~ 4.0/Makefile
  ~ 4.1/Makefile

  > fix package names. (espie@)

  ~ 4.1/Makefile                          ~ 4.1/distinfo
  ~ 4.1/patches/patch-gcc_ada_adaint_c    ~ 4.1/patches/patch-gcc_collect2_c
  ~ 4.1/patches/patch-gcc_cp_decl2_c      ~ 4.1/patches/patch-gcc_gcc_c
  ~ 4.1/patches/patch-gcc_passes_c        ~ 4.1/patches/patch-gcc_tree_c
  ~ 4.1/pkg/PLIST-ada                     ~ 4.1/pkg/PLIST-c++

  > update to a recent snapshot. USE_LIBTOOL. (espie@)

dovecot

  > upgrade to Dovecot 1.0alpha2 (brad@)

waimea