ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Sep 20 08:04:56 BST 2005

INDEX                                   databases/py-sqlite2
devel/pkgconfig                         devel/py-dateutil
devel/py-tz                             graphics/feh
graphics/gqview                         graphics/py-matplotlib
infrastructure/package                  mail/mutt
net/p5-Net-DNS                          net/p5-Net-Pcap
net/p5-Net-RawIP                        net/silc-server
security/p5-Net_SSLeay                  sysutils/syslog-ng
www/mozilla-firefox                     www/phpldapadmin
x11/kde                                 x11/qt3
x11/qt4                                 x11/xglobe
x11/xplanet

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync, 3228 unzels (pvalchev@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/11 ==

py-sqlite2

  > py-sqlite2-2.0.4 (bugfix release) (djm@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/11 ==

pkgconfig

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-parse_c

  > fix disgusting bug. (espie@)

py-dateutil

  > python-dateutil-1.0 (master site is still broken) (djm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > drop "p1" suffix after update (djm@)

py-tz

  > pytz-2005m (latest Olson tz database) (djm@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/11 ==

feh

  - patches/patch-Makefile.in             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_support_c

  > - update to feh-1.3.4, from Victor Sahlstedt <salan at legonet.org>
  > - rename patchfile
  > ok jolan@ (bernd@)

gqview

  > update to gqview-2.0.1
  > from Lawrence Teo (lteo.openbsd1 at mailnull.com)
  > ok pvalchev@ (bernd@)

py-matplotlib

  ~ patches/patch-examples_mathtext_demo_py
  ~ patches/patch-examples_simple_plot_py
  ~ patches/patch-examples_tex_demo_py
  ~ patches/patch-lib_matplotlib___init___py
  ~ patches/patch-setup_py                ~ patches/patch-setupext_py
  ~ patches/patch-src__gtkagg_cpp         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > matplotlib-0.83, fixes a few bugs (djm@)

  ~ patches/patch-examples_tex_demo_py
  ~ patches/patch-examples_unicode_demo_py
  ~ patches/patch-lib_matplotlib___init___py
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > matplotlib-0.83.2 (a minor release that fixes a few more bugs that I
  > missed) (djm@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/11 ==

package

  ~ register-plist

  > use new interface to PackageLocator (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/11 ==

mutt

  ~ stable/Makefile
  ~ stable/patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in

  > - preprocess muttrc manpage with tbl(1)
  > - bump PKGNAME
  > ok fgsch@ (bernd@)

== net =============================================================== 07/11 ==

p5-Net-DNS

  ~ Makefile

  > remove duplicate NOT_FOR_ARCHS which were misspelled too (pvalchev@)

p5-Net-Pcap

  ~ Makefile

  > remove duplicate NOT_FOR_ARCHS which were misspelled too (pvalchev@)

p5-Net-RawIP

  ~ Makefile

  > remove duplicate NOT_FOR_ARCHS which were misspelled too (pvalchev@)

silc-server

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-silcd_silcd_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_6
  > MFC:
  > fix insecure temp file creation as noted on BugTraq.
  > corrected version from SILC CVS
  > ok brad@ (sturm@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-silcd_silcd_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_7
  > MFC:
  > fix insecure temp file creation as noted on BugTraq.
  > corrected version from SILC CVS
  > ok brad@ (sturm@)

== security ========================================================== 08/11 ==

p5-Net_SSLeay

  ~ Makefile

  > remove duplicate NOT_FOR_ARCHS which were misspelled too (pvalchev@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/11 ==

syslog-ng

  - patches/patch-src_afprogram_c         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > syslog-ng 1.6.8 and libol 0.3.16; submitted by steve shockley (jakob@)

== www =============================================================== 10/11 ==

mozilla-firefox

  + files/bug307259.js

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_7
  > MFC:
  > SECURITY: disable IDN due to buffer overflow (CAN-2005-2871)
  > https://addons.mozilla.org/messages/307259.html
  > ok brad@ (sturm@)

phpldapadmin

  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_7
  > MFC:
  > Update to version 0.9.7-rc1 and take maintainership with the former
  > maintainers consent.
  > SECURITY:  This fixes the problems noted in
  > http://securityfocus.com/archive/1/409624/30/0/threaded
  > ok brad@ (sturm@)

== x11 =============================================================== 11/11 ==

kde

  ~ webdev/Makefile                       ~ webdev/pkg/PLIST

  > This used to be named differently. (espie@)

qt3

  - patches/patch-src_tools_qcstring_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-qmake_generators_unix_unixmake2_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-qmake_generators_unix_unixmake_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_network_qdns_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_widgets_qscrollview_cpp
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to qt 3.3.5 (espie@)

qt4

  - patches/patch-doc_html_qdrag_html
  - patches/patch-src_gui_kernel_qdrag_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_qt3support_tools_q3cstring_cpp
  - patches/patch-tools_porting_src_port_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-src_corelib_kernel_qcrashhandler_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_gui_image_qxbmhandler_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_gui_kernel_qapplication_x11_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-tools_porting_src_preprocessorcontrol_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-tools_porting_src_rpp_h
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared-debug
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ pkg/PLIST-debug
  ~ pkg/PLIST-examples                    ~ pkg/PLIST-html

  > Update to 4.0.1 (espie@)

xglobe

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/OpenBSD-markers

  > - add myself to the markers file
  > - bump PKGNAMEs
  > ok sturm@ (bernd@)

xplanet