[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-04-24

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 25 08:00:29 BST 2006

distrib/sets                            games/fortune
lib/libc                                lib/libm
sbin/pfctl                              sys/arch/i386/include
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/kern                                usr.bin/rcs
usr.sbin/ospfd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== games ============================================================= 02/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

fortune

  ~ datfiles/fortunes

  > bad space interrupted the flow of this morning's fortune; (jmc@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

  ~ arch/i386/SYS.h

  > Properly terminate ENTRY with a semicolon, required for asm profiling.
  > ok miod, espie (drahn@)

  ~ stdlib/malloc.c

  > Do not leave an hole in the directory list if allocation of the
  > region succeeds, but allocation a required page dir failed. This
  > can happen if we're really close to ulimit after allocation the
  > region of the size requested.  See malloc_ulimit1 regress test.
  > Tested by many; thanks. (otto@)

libm

  ~ src/e_atan2.c                         ~ src/e_cosh.c
  ~ src/e_jnf.c                           ~ src/e_sinh.c
  ~ src/s_trunc.c

  > small delint; ok deraadt@ (otto@)

  ~ src/w_dremf.c

  > lint prefers ANSI C function definitions if a prototype is available;
  > i can only agree (otto@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/07 ==

pfctl

  ~ pfctl.c

  > don't clear interface flags (set skip on) when -N/-F is used without -O,
  > from Jon Simola, ok henning@ (dhartmei@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/i386/include

  ~ asm.h

  > Enable profling in asm if either PROF or GPROF is enabled, kernel profiling
  > builds with GPROF, libraries build with PROF. ok espie, miod (drahn@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_bge.c

  > add a missing return here. (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add id for 82801GBM SATA in AHCI mode.
  > Seemingly the default mode on X60/T60 Thinkpads. (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > egalax (deraadt@)

  ~ files.usb                             ~ usbdevs.h
  ~ usbdevs_data.h

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ files.usb

  > oops (deraadt@)

kern

  ~ vfs_bio.c

  > Use NULL where NULL is meant, from thib, no binary change (pedro@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

rcs

  ~ ci.c                                  ~ rcsprog.c
  ~ rcsprog.h                             ~ rcsutil.c
  ~ rcsutil.h

  > o Better match GNU behavior (a bare -t does NOT read from stdin,
  > unlike rcs).
  > o Share code with rcs by moving rcs_set_description() to rcsutil.c.
  > o Change description prompt from #define to const char *.
  > OK xsa@ (ray@)

  ~ co.c                                  ~ rcsclean.c
  ~ rcsdiff.c                             ~ rcsmerge.c
  ~ rcsprog.c

  > be consistent in error messages for wrongly specified keyword substitution
  > mode for `-k'. (xsa@)

  ~ rcsmerge.1                            ~ rcsmerge.c

  > -r is not optional: simplify its synopsis, but improve its description;
  > ok xsa (jmc@)

  ~ rcsdiff.1                             ~ rcsdiff.c

  > make the -r description match that in rcsmerge(1), as far as is possible;
  > ok xsa (jmc@)

  ~ rcsmerge.1                            ~ rcsmerge.c

  > - move -A into compat land
  > - tweak -E description accordingly
  > ok xsa (jmc@)

  ~ rlog.1

  > a little more verbose about -h... (jmc@)

  ~ ident.1                               ~ ident.c

  > - do not show file ... as optional
  > - remove angle brackets
  > - sync usage()
  > ok xsa (jmc@)

  ~ rcsclean.1                            ~ rcsclean.c

  > - the argument to -r is optional
  > - beef up DESCRIPTION
  > - better descriptions of -r and -u
  > - sync usage()
  > help/ok xsa (jmc@)

  ~ rcsclean.1

  > further document how revisions are selected; mostly from xsa (jmc@)

  ~ ci.c

  > prevent a race by keeping an fd for the workfile around until
  > we are finished with it.
  > first one of many to come...
  > okay ray@ (joris@)

  ~ ci.1                                  ~ co.1
  ~ rcs.1                                 ~ rcsclean.1
  ~ rcsmerge.1

  > be consistent when describing revision selection;
  > input/ok: xsa joris niallo ray (jmc@)

  ~ rcs.1

  > add a little spacing to HISTORY; (jmc@)

ospfd

  ~ auth.c                                ~ interface.c
  ~ ospfd.h                               ~ ospfe.h
  ~ parse.y