ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 25 08:07:38 BST 2006

mail/mailman                            math/octave
misc/gpsd                               www/minimo
www/mozilla-firefox

== mail ============================================================== 01/04 ==

mailman

  > add missing files; noted by djm@ (jakob@)

== math ============================================================== 02/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

octave

  ~ Makefile

  > use master sites path that contains all releases, not just the last one.
  > (steven@)

== misc ============================================================== 03/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

gpsd

  ~ Makefile

  > for building the -motif subpackage we do need openmotif. (steven@)

== www =============================================================== 04/04 ==

minimo

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_src_misc_prdtoa_c

  > remove freedtoa call since our strtod(3) implementation uses a static var
  > to handle result allocation, but doesn't always return it. Restore use
  > of locks to protect use of static vars and add one for dtoa return value
  > too. fixes build on sparc64 and should help with stablility too.
  > looks correct pvalchev@ (kurt@)

mozilla-firefox

  - patches/patch-htmlparser_public_nsHTMLTagList_h
  - patches/patch-htmlparser_src_COtherElements_h
  - patches/patch-htmlparser_src_nsElementTable_cpp
  - patches/patch-htmlparser_src_nsHTMLTags_cpp
  - patches/patch-htmlparser_tools_gentags_pl
  ~ patches/patch-browser_app_mozilla_in
  ~ patches/patch-modules_libpref_src_init_all_js

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_7
  > update to firefox 1.0.8
  > several security related fixes (sturm@)

  - patches/patch-htmlparser_public_nsHTMLTagList_h
  - patches/patch-htmlparser_src_COtherElements_h
  - patches/patch-htmlparser_src_nsElementTable_cpp
  - patches/patch-htmlparser_src_nsHTMLTags_cpp
  - patches/patch-htmlparser_tools_gentags_pl
  ~ patches/patch-browser_app_mozilla_in
  ~ patches/patch-modules_libpref_src_init_all_js

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_8