[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-02-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Feb 5 07:00:52 GMT 2006

gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail                   regress/misc
share/man                               sys/arch/alpha/conf
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/macppc/conf                    sys/dev/acpi
sys/dev/i2c                             sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
usr.sbin/bgpd

== gnu =============================================================== 01/05 ==

usr.sbin/sendmail

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Don't link libmilter against libldap and liblber if WANT_LDAP is defined
  > in /etc/mk.conf.
  > Fixes PR 4928
  > ok millert (mbalmer@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/05 ==

misc

  ~ X11/blt/Makefile                      ~ X11/bltone/Makefile

  > Adapt for the fact that Xorg now used standard loadable modules.
  > ok david@ (kettenis@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  ~ man8/release.8

  > - document that svnd0 must not be configured when making release
  > - tidy up the whole para whilst here
  > based on pr #5006, from francisco;
  > help from mbalmer (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISKBIG

  > update comment for ral
  > no devices added or removed (damien@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > update comment for ral
  > no devices added or removed (damien@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISKC
  ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > update comment for ral
  > no devices added or removed (damien@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > update comment for ral
  > no devices added or removed (damien@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpi.c

  > When ACPI_ENABLED wasn't set  but the devices were it had an unknown
  > variable.
  > Pointed out by ian at .arco@)

dev/i2c

  ~ i2c_scan.c

  > s/amd1032cloneprobe/adm1032cloneprobe/g (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ mpt.c                                 ~ mpt.h
  ~ mpt_debug.c                           ~ mpt_openbsd.c
  ~ mpt_openbsd.h

  > Redo debugging mechanism to something less loud and more useful.
  > Shaves 22k of the kernel.
  > ok krw (marco@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_nfe.c                              ~ if_nfereg.h
  ~ if_nfevar.h

  > - add support for multicast filters.
  > - fix setting of if_capabilities flags for chips supporting checksum
  > offload.
  > - fix dmesg output in case we can't establish the intr handler.
  > - fix a call to bus_dmamap_unload() in nfe_encap(). (damien@)

  ~ if_nfe.c

  > handle link state change interrupts but do nothing for now (damien@)

  ~ if_iwi.c

  > silently discard f/w notifications that are unknown (fixes spurious
  > "unknown notification 15" in logs with latest firmware) (damien@)

  ~ if_nfe.c

  > fix clearing of h/w csum flags in all but the first fragment (damien@)

  ~ mpt_pci.c

  > Redo debugging mechanism to something less loud and more useful.
  > Shaves 22k of the kernel.
  > ok krw (marco@)

  ~ if_nfe.c                              ~ if_nfereg.h
  ~ if_nfevar.h

  > - start MII timer in nfe_init() and move timer initialization in
  > nfe_attach()
  > - set RX filter before enabling RX in nfe_init()
  > - call mii_down() in nfe_stop()
  > - fix setting of full/half-duplex mode
  > - call mii_phy_reset() for each PHY attached and call mii_mediachg() in
  > nfe_ifmedia_upd()
  > - some cleaning while i'm here (damien@)

  ~ if_nfereg.h

  > reorganize descriptors flags declarations; it was very confusing.
  > no binary change. (damien@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_ral.c

  > fix a copy/paste in a comment. (damien@)