ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Feb 7 07:08:45 GMT 2006

audio/libgpod                           devel/eclipse
graphics/ImageMagick                    graphics/p5-PerlMagick
infrastructure                          infrastructure/mk
net/openafs                             security/gnupg
security/libgcrypt                      telephony/asterisk-sounds
textproc/gpdf                           textproc/xpdf
www/mozilla-firefox                     x11/xawtv

== audio ============================================================= 01/10 ==

libgpod

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_itdb_itunesdb_c

  > fix reading shuffle stats file
  > ok MAINTAINER (jolan@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/10 ==

eclipse

  ~ sdk/Makefile

  > bump subpackages too, because they have the main package version in their
  > plists (naddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/10 ==

ImageMagick

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac

  > Security update to ImageMagick/p5-PerlMagick 6.2.6-1. (CVE-2006-0082)
  > More info:
  > http://studio.imagemagick.org/pipermail/magick-users/2006-January/017083.ht
  > ml
  > from jakemsr@, ok steven@ (bernd@)

p5-PerlMagick

  > Security update to ImageMagick/p5-PerlMagick 6.2.6-1. (CVE-2006-0082)
  > More info:
  > http://studio.imagemagick.org/pipermail/magick-users/2006-January/017083.ht
  > ml
  > from jakemsr@, ok steven@ (bernd@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/10 ==

infrastructure

  ~ README

  > correct path to package/check-dependencies and install/create-user is gone
  > ok sturm@ (david@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > pass -o to unzip so it doesn't prompt when overwriting a file
  > ok espie@ (jolan@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > fix typo in target name.
  > ok espie@ (steven@)

== net =============================================================== 05/10 ==

openafs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > from maint
  > o small cleanups, better COMMENT/DESCR
  > per report on ports@
  > o permit 'make clean' to work w/out /sys, patterned after lsof
  > bump PKGNAME (todd@)

== security ========================================================== 06/10 ==

gnupg

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-cipher_Makefile_in      ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-g10_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-keyserver_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-tools_Makefile_in       ~ patches/patch-util_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-util_secmem_c

  > Since we have swap encryption on OpenBSD, only warn about insecure
  > memory if swap encryption is disabled. (It's enabled by default.)
  > This supersedes pkg/MESSAGE.
  > Regen patches with update-patches while I'm here. Bump PKGNAME.
  > idea and ok espie@ (bernd@)

libgcrypt

  ~ patches/patch-mpi_longlong_h

  > fix build on sparc
  > noticed and tested by pval (sturm@)

== telephony ========================================================= 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk-sounds

  > - remove non-sensical BUILD_DEPENDS
  > - generate PLIST with update-plist
  > - kill some useless variables/comments (jolan@)

== textproc ========================================================== 08/10 ==

gpdf

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-splash_SplashXPathScanner_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_7
  > MFC:
  > Fix heap based buffer overflow.
  > From KDE. http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20060202-1.txt (sturm@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-splash_SplashXPathScanner_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_8
  > MFC:
  > Fix heap based buffer overflow.
  > From KDE. http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20060202-1.txt (sturm@)

xpdf

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-splash_SplashXPathScanner_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_8
  > MFC:
  > Fix heap based buffer overflow.
  > From KDE. http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20060202-1.txt (sturm@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-splash_SplashXPathScanner_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_7
  > MFC:
  > Fix heap based buffer overflow.
  > From KDE. http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20060202-1.txt (sturm@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

mozilla-firefox

  - patch-toolkit_components_history_src_nsGlobalHistory_cpp
  - patch-xpfe_components_history_src_nsGlobalHistory_cpp
  + patch-gfx_src_psshared_nsCUPSShim_cpp

  > Firefox 1.5.0.1 is a stability-and-security update to Firefox 1.5.
  > It also includes a number of low-risk fixes for other types of bugs.
  > (wilfried@)

xawtv

  ~ Makefile