[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-02-08

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Feb 9 07:00:58 GMT 2006

share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/macppc/dev
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/ifstated

== share ============================================================= 01/04 ==

  ~ man4/nfe.4

  > ciphy and ukphy are also possible attachments. (jsg@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ RAMDISK

  > align tab (pvalchev@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ RAMDISK                               ~ RAMDISKB
  ~ RAMDISKC

  > add nfe(4) to all ramdisks (pvalchev@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ maci2c.c

  > add a member to the i2c_attach args so that a controller can pass a
  > cookie down to the device. the most obvious use of this is to pass a
  > device its ofw node on sparc64 and macppc so it can configure itself more
  > appropriately.
  > ok kettenis@ henning@ deraadt@ (dlg@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ ofwi2c.c

  > add a member to the i2c_attach args so that a controller can pass a
  > cookie down to the device. the most obvious use of this is to pass a
  > device its ofw node on sparc64 and macppc so it can configure itself more
  > appropriately.
  > ok kettenis@ henning@ deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/i2c

  ~ i2c_scan.c

  > Fix lm75 check.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ i2c.c                                 ~ i2c_scan.c
  ~ i2cvar.h

  > add a member to the i2c_attach args so that a controller can pass a
  > cookie down to the device. the most obvious use of this is to pass a
  > device its ofw node on sparc64 and macppc so it can configure itself more
  > appropriately.
  > ok kettenis@ henning@ deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/ic

  ~ gem.c

  > eliminate a reset when configuring the IP address.
  > tested by kettenis@ (brad@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_nfe.c

  > Use __LP64__ instead of __amd64__ for portability.
  > Pointed out by miod at .sg@)

  ~ if_nfe.c

  > Add back minimal debugging to help track down tx errors some MACs
  > seem to be reporting. (jsg@)

  ~ if_bge.c

  > fix MTU check.
  > From damien@ (brad@)

  ~ if_skreg.h

  > lower the number of Jumbo slots on sparc64. (brad@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

  ~ import.c

  > once again, we have to unbreak stuff xsa broke on his own.
  > seriously xavier, I might be in the carribean but you are drinking
  > all the rum and commiting shit drunk. (joris@)

  ~ proto.c

  > fix more breakage by xsa, although this one is partially my fault as well.
  > (joris@)

ssh

  ~ includes.h                            ~ auth.c
  ~ clientloop.c                          ~ misc.c
  ~ monitor.c                             ~ readpass.c
  ~ session.c                             ~ sftp.c
  ~ ssh-agent.c                           ~ ssh-keysign.c
  ~ ssh.c                                 ~ sshconnect.c
  ~ sshd.c                                ~ sshpty.c

  > move #include <paths.h> out of includes.h; ok markus@ (stevesk@)

  ~ includes.h                            ~ misc.c

  > move #include <netinet/tcp.h> out of includes.h; ok markus@ (stevesk@)

  ~ gss-serv.c                            ~ monitor.c

  > small KNF (stevesk@)

  ~ sshconnect.c

  > <openssl/bn.h> not needed (stevesk@)

  ~ includes.h                            ~ ssh-agent.c
  ~ ssh-keyscan.c                         ~ ssh.c

  > move #include <sys/resource.h> out of includes.h; ok markus@ (stevesk@)

  ~ includes.h                            ~ packet.c

  > move #include <netinet/in_systm.h> and <netinet/ip.h> out of
  > includes.h; ok markus@ (stevesk@)

  ~ includes.h                            ~ scp.c
  ~ sftp-glob.c                           ~ sftp-server.c

  > move #include <dirent.h> out of includes.h; ok markus@ (stevesk@)

  ~ session.c

  > fix logic both in the decision when to re-init the capabilities negotiation
  > structures (henning@)

  ~ mrt.c

  > For now dump only stuff from the local-RIB into mrt table dumps.
  > Issue found by Andre Oppermann. (claudio@)

ifstated

  ~ ifstated.c