[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-02-13

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Feb 14 07:00:56 GMT 2006

distrib/notes                           distrib/sets
lib/libossaudio                         share/man
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/httpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ i386/hardware                         ~ amd64/hardware

  > NVidia/nVidia -> NVIDIA (brad@)

sets

  ~ lists/base/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (pvalchev@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/06 ==

libossaudio

  ~ ossaudio.c

  > revert change that breaks KDE, until we figure out what's wrong. (espie@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/epic.4

  > trim this down a bit. (brad@)

  ~ man4/ciphy.4

  > the Cicada PHY's exist on other interfaces besides vge(4). (brad@)

  ~ man4/nfe.4

  > mention nfe chipsets. (brad@)

  ~ if_bge.c

  > revert rev 1.85. The mbuf needs to be re-mapped in the case of an error.
  > ok damien@ (brad@)

  ~ if_bge.c

  > Due to an oversight on my part I forgot to remove clearing of the
  > BGE_PCIDMARWCTL_MINDMA flag from the PCI DMA control register
  > on newer bge chipsets when I put in the new PCI DMA control register
  > settings.
  > Thanks to Daniel Ouellet for testing with a BCM5780 and to Dimitry Andric
  > for testing with a BCM5750. (brad@)

  ~ if_sk.c

  > add some ASIC revisions to the various switch cases and identify
  > some newer revs. (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > NVidia -> NVIDIA (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ auich.c                               ~ if_nfe.c

  > nVidia/nvidia -> NVIDIA (brad@)

  ~ if_nfe.c

  > use pci_mapreg_type().
  > ok damien@ (brad@)

  ~ rcs.c

  > write out an empty comment in RCS files even if there isn't one as
  > gnu/usr.bin/cvs does. Found by niallo@'s automatic tool. (xsa@)

ssh

  ~ sshd.8

  > small tweaks for the ssh_known_hosts section; (jmc@)

  ~ sshd.8

  > no need to subsection the authorized_keys examples - instead, convert
  > this to look like an actual file. also use proto 2 keys, and use IETF
  > example addresses;
  > much help from djm; ok markus djm; (jmc@)

  ~ sshd.8

  > turn this into an example ssh_known_hosts file; ok djm (jmc@)