[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-02-14

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Feb 15 07:00:24 GMT 2006

lib/libc                                regress/usr.bin
sbin/wsconsctl                          sys/arch/alpha/conf
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/arch/amd64/stand/installboot
sys/arch/arm/include                    sys/arch/cats/conf
sys/arch/hp300/conf                     sys/arch/hp300/dev
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/i386/pci
sys/arch/i386/stand/installboot         sys/arch/mac68k/conf
sys/arch/macppc/conf                    sys/arch/macppc/dev
sys/arch/macppc/pci                     sys/arch/sgi/conf
sys/arch/zaurus/conf                    sys/dev/wscons
sys/netinet6                            sys/ufs/ffs
usr.bin/rcs                             usr.bin/sdiff
usr.bin/sort                            usr.bin/xargs

== lib =============================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ stdlib/malloc.c

  > quick path for free(0)
  > `looks to be safe' millert, okay tedu. (espie@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/05 ==

usr.bin

  ~ xlint/test-5.c

  > fix regress test on sparc64. help & ok millert@ cloder@ (moritz@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/05 ==

wsconsctl

  ~ util.c

  > Define a wsdisplay type for the Sun ZX/Leo frame buffer. (miod@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

arch/amd64/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.c

  > Fix botched format string specifiers.  From adobriyan at gmail.com.
  > (aaron@)

arch/arm/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Kill unused __HAVE_MINIMAL_EMUL (miod@)

arch/cats/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

arch/hp300/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

arch/hp300/dev

  ~ diofb.c

  > Fix <=4bpp buglet introduced in previous commit; non-hyperion frame buffers
  > are addressed as if they were 8bpp, which is what we pretend we are to
  > rasops,
  > so we actually have to remove capabilities after rasops_init() again.
  > (miod@)

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

arch/i386/pci

  ~ pchb.c

  > Find additional noncoherent HyperTransport links by looking at the
  > HyperTransport configuration on AMD Athlon 64 & Opteron CPU's.  This makes
  > us
  > detect the missing PCI busses on various Opteron systems.
  > tested by krw@, brad@; ok brad@ (kettenis@)

arch/i386/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.c

  > Fix botched format string specifiers.  From adobriyan at gmail.com.
  > (aaron@)

arch/mac68k/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ macgpio.c

  > Put quotation marks around the names of unconfigured devices.
  > ok drahn@ (kettenis@)

  ~ uni_n.c

  > Put quotation marks around the names of unconfigured devices.
  > ok drahn@ (kettenis@)

  ~ maci2c.c

  > Knock out "deq" and "tas3004" i2c nodes.
  > ok drahn@ (kettenis@)

arch/macppc/pci

  ~ macobio.c

  > Put quotation marks around the names of unconfigured devices.
  > ok drahn@ (kettenis@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

arch/zaurus/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > Homogeneize WSDISPLAY_* option comments (especially on cats) (miod@)

dev/wscons

  ~ wsconsio.h

  > Define a wsdisplay type for the Sun ZX/Leo frame buffer. (miod@)

netinet6

  ~ in6.c

  > Fix pasto: clear correct buffer, from James Juran via NetBSD. ok markus@
  > (otto@)

ufs/ffs

  ~ ffs_vfsops.c

  > if updating supablock fails w/ EROFS just procede w/ unmount thus allowing
  > unmounting rw mounts on top of ro devices; pedro@ ok and comments (mickey@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 05/05 ==

rcs

  ~ ci.c

  > fix output when checking in a file for the first time. OK niallo at .sa@)

  ~ co.c

  > - fix behaviour when using -u and -l at the same time
  > - do not display some messages when checking in a file for the first time
  > OK niallo at .sa@)

sdiff

  ~ sdiff.c

  > Fix -I and some cleanup, from Ray Lai in PR 5002; ok jaredy@ (otto@)

sort

  ~ fields.c

  > typo in comment; from ray lai (jmc@)

xargs

  ~ xargs.1

  > Document that -0 is an non-standard extension (sad but true).
  > ok millert@ (otto@)

  ~ xargs.1