[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-02-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Feb 19 07:00:24 GMT 2006

lib/libc                                share/zoneinfo
sys/dev/ic                              usr.sbin/syslogd

== lib =============================================================== 01/04 ==

  ~ time/Theory                           ~ time/asctime.c
  ~ time/localtime.c                      ~ time/private.h
  ~ time/scheck.c                         ~ time/tz-art.htm
  ~ time/tz-link.htm                      ~ time/tzfile.5
  ~ time/tzfile.h                         ~ time/tzset.3
  ~ time/zdump.8                          ~ time/zdump.c
  ~ time/zic.8                            ~ time/zic.c

  > Update to tzcode2006a; primarily just cast and const fixes. (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 02/04 ==

zoneinfo

  ~ datfiles/africa                       ~ datfiles/antarctica
  ~ datfiles/asia                         ~ datfiles/australasia
  ~ datfiles/backward                     ~ datfiles/europe
  ~ datfiles/northamerica                 ~ datfiles/southamerica
  ~ datfiles/systemv                      ~ datfiles/zone.tab

  > Update to tzdata2006a with the US DST changes commented out for now.
  > (millert@)

  ~ rt2560.c                              ~ rt2661.c

  > don't try to release references to nodes that have been freed by net80211.
  > in HostAP mode, when switching to the INIT state, net80211 sends a DISASSOC
  > and a DEAUTH frame to all associated stations and immediately free all the
  > nodes while we may still hold references to them in our Tx queues.
  > hopefully, this should fix PRs 4469/kernel and 4953/kernel. (damien@)

syslogd

  ~ syslog.conf.5