ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jan 16 07:18:52 GMT 2006

editors/ee                              graphics/ImageMagick
graphics/xmedcon                        japanese/canna
mail                                    mail/exim
mail/p5-Email-Address                   mail/p5-Email-MIME
mail/p5-Email-MIME-ContentType          mail/p5-Email-MIME-Encodings
mail/p5-Email-MIME-Modifier             mail/p5-Email-MessageID
mail/p5-Email-Simple                    multimedia/mjpegtools
net/nagios                              net/tcpflow
shells/tcsh                             www
www/HTTP-Request-Params                 www/lighttpd
www/p5-HTTP-Proxy                       www/p5-HTTP-Recorder
www/p5-HTTP-Request-Params

== editors =========================================================== 01/08 ==

ee

  ~ patches/patch-create_make             ~ patches/patch-new_curse_c

  > sync with update-patches (brad@)

  ~ patches/patch-ee_1

  > sync with update-patches (brad@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/08 ==

ImageMagick

  - patches/patch-ltdl_Makefile_am        - patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > - remove unneeded MODGNU_SHARED_LIBS and related patches
  > - remove old libtool and ltdl patches since we use the in-tree versions
  > (steven@)

xmedcon

  ~ Makefile

  > remove unneeded MODGNU_SHARED_LIBS (steven@)

== japanese ========================================================== 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

canna

  ~ patches/patch-canna_widedef_h

  > fix build wrt new includes (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/08 ==

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-Email-Address
  > p5-Email-MIME
  > p5-Email-MIME-ContentType
  > p5-Email-MIME-Encodings
  > p5-Email-MIME-Modifier
  > p5-Email-MessageID
  > p5-Email-Simple (sturm@)

exim

  - pkg/PFRAG.no-no_exiscan               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ files/Makefile
  ~ files/eximon.conf                     ~ patches/patch-OS_Makefile-Default
  ~ patches/patch-scripts_exim_install    ~ patches/patch-src_pcre_pcre_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to exim 4.60 with new FLAVORS sqlite3 and sasl
  > from new maintainer Andreas Voegele <voegelas at gmx.net>
  > timeout from old maintainer (sturm@)

p5-Email-Address

  >	Initial import of Email-Address-1.80

p5-Email-MIME

  >	Initial import of Email-MIME-1.82

p5-Email-MIME-ContentType

  >	Initial import of Email-MIME-ContentType-1.01

p5-Email-MIME-Encodings

  >	Initial import of Email-MIME-Encodings-1.3

p5-Email-MIME-Modifier

  >	Initial import of Email-MIME-Modifier-1.42

p5-Email-MessageID

  >	Initial import of Email-MessageID-1.31

p5-Email-Simple

  >	Initial import of Email-Simple-1.92

== multimedia ======================================================== 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

mjpegtools

  ~ Makefile

  > bump a couple more C++ shared lib versions (jakemsr@)

== net =============================================================== 06/08 ==

nagios

  ~ nagios/Makefile                       ~ nagios/distinfo
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-configure
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-include_locations_h_in
  ~ nagios/patches/patch-sample-config_httpd_conf_in

  > update to nagios 2.0rc2 (sturm@)

tcpflow

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_datalink_c

  > make it work on loopback interface
  > from Dmitry Medvedev <dima at oganer.net> (sturm@)

== shells ============================================================ 07/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

tcsh

  - patches/patch-sh_exp_c                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-host_defs
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to tcsh 6.14.00
  > from Mike Belopuhov <mkb at crypt.org.ru> (sturm@)

== www =============================================================== 08/08 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-HTTP-Proxy (sturm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-HTTP-Recorder
  > p5-HTTP-Request-Params (sturm@)

HTTP-Request-Params

  >	Initial import of HTTP-Request-Params-1.01

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > wrong directory (sturm@)

lighttpd

  - patches/patch-src_mod_proxy_c         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to lighttpd 1.4.9 (brad@)

p5-HTTP-Proxy

  >	Initial import of HTTP-Proxy-0.17

p5-HTTP-Recorder