[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-01-16

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jan 17 07:00:37 GMT 2006

include/ohash.h                         lib/libc
lib/libpcap                             sbin/ipsecctl
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/m68k/fpe
sys/arch/m68k/include                   sys/arch/mac68k/dev
sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k                  sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/bootst
sys/arch/mvme88k/stand/bootst           sys/dev/pci
sys/uvm                                 usr.bin/calendar
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/dc
usr.bin/systat                          usr.bin/xlint

== include =========================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

ohash.h

  ~ ohash.h

  > use standard type uint32_t, instead of BSD-specific u_int32_t
  > tell user to get it through stdint.h (note old sys/types.h still works,
  > for now).
  > okay millert@, jmc@ (espie@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/05 ==

  ~ ohash/ohash_init.3                    ~ ohash/ohash_int.h
  ~ ohash/ohash_interval.3                ~ ohash/ohash_interval.c
  ~ ohash/ohash_lookup_interval.c         ~ ohash/ohash_lookup_memory.c

  > use standard type uint32_t, instead of BSD-specific u_int32_t
  > tell user to get it through stdint.h (note old sys/types.h still works,
  > for now).
  > okay millert@, jmc@ (espie@)

libpcap

  ~ pcap-bpf.c

  > malloc fix for bpf interface array allocation (from freebsd). use
  > calloc instead of the proposed fix with additional parentheses.
  > ok moritz@ millert@ (reyk@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/05 ==

ipsecctl

  ~ ike.c                                 ~ ipsec.conf.5
  ~ ipsecctl.c                            ~ ipsecctl.h
  ~ parse.y

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

  > enable wbenv.  best way to test new code is to enable it (deraadt@)

arch/m68k/fpe

  - fpu_exp.c                             - fpu_hyperb.c
  - fpu_trig.c                            - ieee.h
  ~ README                                ~ files.fpe
  ~ fpu_add.c                             ~ fpu_arith.h
  ~ fpu_arith_proto.h                     ~ fpu_calcea.c
  ~ fpu_div.c                             ~ fpu_emulate.c
  ~ fpu_emulate.h                         ~ fpu_explode.c
  ~ fpu_fmovecr.c                         ~ fpu_fscale.c
  ~ fpu_fstore.c                          ~ fpu_implode.c
  ~ fpu_int.c                             ~ fpu_log.c
  ~ fpu_mul.c                             ~ fpu_rem.c
  ~ fpu_sqrt.c                            ~ fpu_subr.c

  > Sync m68k fpe code with NetBSD; but remove unimplemented opcodes stubs, so
  > that we trigger SIGILL instead of propagating false results.
  > Tested by martin@ on Macintosh LCIII. (miod@)

arch/m68k/include

  ~ ieee.h

  > Correctly define extended doubles, the way the 6888x use them; from NetBSD.
  > (miod@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ mac68k5380.c                          ~ ncr5380reg.h

  > Let the intrhand structs be softc fields, rather than static global
  > variables. (miod@)

  ~ adb_direct.c

  > Do not register adb and pm interrupts until the related devices initialize.
  > (miod@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  ~ trap.c

  > Correctly handle successfull FP emulation (doh!) (miod@)

  ~ via.c

  > Do not register adb and pm interrupts until the related devices initialize.
  > (miod@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/bootst

  ~ rawfs.c                               ~ rawfs.h

  > adjust to size_t changes (deraadt@)

arch/mvme88k/stand/bootst

  ~ rawfs.c                               ~ rawfs.h

  > adjust to size_t changes (deraadt@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_ti.c                               ~ if_tireg.h

  > Cache the TX producer index instead of reading it every time ti_start is
  > called.
  > From FreeBSD (brad@)

uvm

  ~ uvm.h                                 ~ uvm_device.c
  ~ uvm_map.c                             ~ uvm_page.c
  ~ uvm_pglist.c                          ~ uvm_stat.h

  > add another uvm histroy for physpage alloc/free and propagate a debugging
  > pgfree check into pglist; no functional change for normal kernels; make
  > histories uncommon (mickey@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 05/05 ==

calendar

  ~ calendars/calendar.computer

  > the first ietf meeting; from kai doernemann (mickey@)

cvs

  ~ buf.c

  > - in cvs_buf_free(), don't try to free() b->cb_buf if it has not been
  > allocated. fixes PR4974.
  > From: <ttakah at lapis.plala.or.jpniallo@)

dc

  ~ bcode.c                               ~ bcode.h
  ~ extern.h                              ~ stack.c

  > delint; use size_t as stack size and ssize_t as stack pointer. (otto@)

systat

  ~ systat.1

  > remove Xr to self from SEE ALSO; (jmc@)

xlint

  ~ lint1/param.h

  > Kill spurious warnings when using size_t as an index; since size_t and
  > ptrdiff_T are now alays (u)long, tell lint that. ok millert@ deraadt@
  > (otto@)

  ~ lint1/err.c                           ~ lint1/scan.l