[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-01-23

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jan 24 07:00:31 GMT 2006

lib/libevent                            libexec/tftpd
regress/lib                             share/man
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/mac68k/dev
sys/conf                                sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/isa
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/net
usr.bin/cdio                            usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/finger                          usr.bin/rcs
usr.bin/sup                             usr.bin/tftp
usr.sbin/ifstated                       usr.sbin/ospfd
usr.sbin/rarpd                          usr.sbin/tcpdump

== lib =============================================================== 01/07 ==

libevent

  ~ Makefile                              ~ buffer.c
  ~ event.3                               ~ event.h
  ~ shlib_version

  > add evbuffer_add_vprintf interface from artur grabowski
  > From libevent CVS
  > ok markus@ (brad@)

== libexec =========================================================== 02/07 ==

tftpd

  ~ tftpd.c

  > Include <sys/param.h> instead of <sys/types.h> so we get MAXHOSTNAMELEN
  > (millert@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/07 ==

lib

  ~ libevent/eventtest.c

  > add a buffered event test.
  > From libevent CVS (brad@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/sm.4

  > update for MII (martin@)

  ~ man4/lm.4

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

  > update sm(4) from NetBSD, including support for more models and MII;
  > also activate ISA attachment;
  > ok brad@ (martin@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ macfb.c

  > Be sure to clear color capabilities from rasops at 8bpp if we do not have
  > a setcolor routine. (miod@)

  ~ grf_iv.c

  > Be more careful when mapping DAFB color registers, so that we don't prevent
  > esp to map the turbo registers on Q700/900/950. (miod@)

conf

  ~ files

  > update sm(4) from NetBSD, including support for more models and MII;
  > also activate ISA attachment;
  > ok brad@ (martin@)

dev/i2c

  ~ i2c_scan.c

  > The GL518SM is a real piece of shit, and if we don't detect it bad things
  > will happen.  The comment in the code has all the gory details.
  > tested by jmc@ (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ smc91cxx.c                            ~ smc91cxxreg.h
  ~ smc91cxxvar.h

  > update sm(4) from NetBSD, including support for more models and MII;
  > also activate ISA attachment;
  > ok brad@ (martin@)

dev/isa

  ~ if_sm_isa.c

  > update sm(4) from NetBSD, including support for more models and MII;
  > also activate ISA attachment;
  > ok brad@ (martin@)

  ~ it.c

  > Do not enable disabled sensors.
  > ok grange@, dlg@ (kettenis@)

  ~ lm_isa.c

  > Don't match ITE chips matched by it(4).
  > tested by jsg@ (kettenis@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_sm_pcmcia.c

  > update sm(4) from NetBSD, including support for more models and MII;
  > also activate ISA attachment;
  > ok brad@ (martin@)

net

  ~ if_bridge.c

  > support PMTU-Discovery for link2 ipsec bridges; ok claudio (markus@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

cdio

  ~ cdio.1

  > Make man page reflect current reality of play command. jmc@ cleaned
  > up version of my original diff.
  > ok jmc@ (krw@)

  ~ cddb.c

  > Include <sys/param.h> instead of <sys/types.h> so we get MAXHOSTNAMELEN
  > (millert@)

cvs

  ~ history.c

  > wrap usage; (xsa@)

  ~ cvs.c

  > print complete command name in usage, not aliases. (xsa@)

  ~ diff3.c

  > snprintf() -> strlcpy()/strlcat(); OK niallo at .sa@)

finger

  ~ net.c

  > Include <sys/param.h> instead of <sys/types.h> so we get MAXHOSTNAMELEN
  > (millert@)

rcs

  ~ rlog.c

  > add support for `-sstates' and `-w[logins]' options; tested and OK niallo at .  > (xsa@)

  ~ rlog.c

  > display usage if an unknown option is specified; (xsa@)

sup

  ~ src/supscan.c

  > Include <sys/param.h> instead of <sys/types.h> so we get MAXHOSTNAMELEN
  > (millert@)

tftp

  ~ main.c

  > Include <sys/param.h> instead of <sys/types.h> so we get MAXHOSTNAMELEN
  > (millert@)

ifstated

  ~ ifstated.c

  > Open the routing socket before load_config() calls fetch_state().
  > Otherwise we could loose routing messages that arrive in between.
  >							 OK markus@, mcbride@
  > (mpf@)

ospfd

  ~ kroute.c

  > Kill stupid comment. "not reached" after a continue is superfluous.
  > (claudio@)

rarpd

  ~ rarpd.c

  > Include <sys/param.h> instead of <sys/types.h> so we get MAXHOSTNAMELEN
  > (millert@)

tcpdump

  ~ addrtoname.c