[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-01-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jan 29 07:01:37 GMT 2006

etc/sysctl.conf                         sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/isa
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
sys/netinet                             sys/sys
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/diff3
usr.bin/getcap                          usr.sbin/apm
usr.sbin/apmd                           usr.sbin/rdate

== etc =============================================================== 01/06 ==

sysctl.conf

  ~ sysctl.conf

  > mention net.inet.ip.mforwarding.
  > ok beck@ kettenis@ norby@ (brad@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

pfctl

  ~ pfctl_altq.c                          ~ pfctl.h

  > zap unused function
  > From: Andrey Matveev <evol at online.ptt.ruhenning@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/wbenv.4

  > Correct date. (kettenis@)

  ~ man4/Makefile                         + man4/glenv.4

  > Add glenv(4) man page. (kettenis@)

  ~ man4/iic.4

  > add glenv(4); ok kettenis (jmc@)

dev/i2c

  - lm_i2c.c                              ~ files.i2c
  + lm78_i2c.c

  > Rename lm_i2c.c to lm78_i2c.c.
  > requested by deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ i2c_scan.c

  > Disable ds1624/ds1631/ds1721 probe.
  > requested by deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ i2c_scan.c

  > Move address checks forward.  Cleanup comments. (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ dc.c

  > remove printf's from dc_newbuf(). (brad@)

  ~ re.c

  > Make sure that HW VLAN stripping is not enabled and remove unused code
  > for HW VLAN stripping. (brad@)

  ~ dc.c

  > remove 2 printf's from dc_coal() too. (brad@)

  ~ lm78.c

  > Consider temperatures below -45 degC to be invalid for Winbond chips.
  > (kettenis@)

dev/isa

  - lm_isa.c                              ~ files.isa
  + lm78_isa.c

  > Rename lm_isa.c to lm78_isa.c.  Now that there isn't really any NetBSD code
  > left, replace copyright with my own.
  > requested by deraadt@ (kettenis@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_em.c

  > a little cleaning. (brad@)

kern

  ~ kern_sensors.c                        ~ kern_sysctl.c

  > get rid of the sensors globals. theyre were only used by sysctl for
  > locating and finding the correct sensor to spit out. instead provide a
  > a sensor_get function that wraps up the access to the vars. theyre now
  > safe inside kern_sensors.c.
  > theres also a touch of whitespace tweaking
  > ok grange@ (dlg@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > Fix hmac calculation.
  > Add some f's; do comparison in host byte order.
  > OK mcbride@ (mpf@)

sys

  ~ sensors.h

  > get rid of the sensors globals. theyre were only used by sysctl for
  > locating and finding the correct sensor to spit out. instead provide a
  > a sensor_get function that wraps up the access to the vars. theyre now
  > safe inside kern_sensors.c.
  > theres also a touch of whitespace tweaking
  > ok grange@ (dlg@)

  ~ rcsnum.c

  > - don't segfault on rcsnum overflow.
  > ok joris@ (niallo@)

diff3

  ~ diff3.ksh

  > add -- after options, so files with leading - work.
  > pr 4993 from jason. (tedu@)

getcap

  ~ getcap.c

  > Remove duplicate cgetstr() call introduced by accident.  Andrey Matveev
  > (millert@)

apm

  ~ apm.8                                 ~ apm.c

  > be less verbose:
  > - status does not provide any information, remove it
  > - print battery status in one line
  > ok beck, drahn, i386 tested by bernd (sturm@)

apmd

  ~ apmsubr.c

  > be less verbose:
  > - status does not provide any information, remove it
  > - print battery status in one line
  > ok beck, drahn, i386 tested by bernd (sturm@)

rdate

  ~ ntpleaps.c