[odc] Daily src changes for 2006-01-30

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jan 31 07:00:31 GMT 2006

distrib/sets                            etc/pf.conf
lib/libc                                share/man
sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/m68k/fpe
sys/arch/mac68k/dev                     sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k
sys/arch/mvme68k/mvme68k                sys/arch/solbourne/solbourne
sys/arch/sparc/sparc                    sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/arch/vax/vax                        sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/isa                             sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/net
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/pkg_add

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (pvalchev@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/07 ==

pf.conf

  ~ pf.conf

  > update for new ftp-proxy
  > ok henning@ (camield@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

  ~ stdlib/hcreate.3                      ~ stdlib/tsearch.3

  > document posixness;
  > fixes pr #4996, from joachim schipper; (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man9/delay.9

  > Xr sleep(9) and timeout(9).
  > ok jmc@ dlg@ (jsg@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

  ~ trap.c

  > Remove dead code; we should never see T_DNA here.
  > ok weingart@, miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/m68k/fpe

  ~ fpu_calcea.c                          ~ fpu_emulate.c
  ~ fpu_emulate.h                         ~ fpu_fmovecr.c
  ~ fpu_fscale.c                          ~ fpu_fstore.c

  > Better siginfo field values for fpe failures. (miod@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ macfb.c

  > pretty printf, for 32bit mode
  > ok miod@ (martin@)

  ~ macfb.c

  > swap B and R in 24bpp and 32bpp modes too; tested martin@ (miod@)

  ~ grf_iv.c

  > Do not disable frame buffer interrupts in the match() function, but rather
  > in attach(). (miod@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  ~ trap.c

  > Better siginfo field values for fpe failures. (miod@)

  ~ trap.c

  > When delivering SIGFOO, make sure the siginfo code is a FOO_xxx constant;
  > also deliver SIGILL/ILL_COPROC rather than SIGFPE/FPE_FLTINV for disabled
  > or missing floating point support. (miod@)

arch/mvme68k/mvme68k

  ~ trap.c

  > When delivering SIGFOO, make sure the siginfo code is a FOO_xxx constant;
  > also deliver SIGILL/ILL_COPROC rather than SIGFPE/FPE_FLTINV for disabled
  > or missing floating point support. (miod@)

arch/solbourne/solbourne

  ~ trap.c

  > When delivering SIGFOO, make sure the siginfo code is a FOO_xxx constant;
  > also deliver SIGILL/ILL_COPROC rather than SIGFPE/FPE_FLTINV for disabled
  > or missing floating point support. (miod@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ trap.c

  > When delivering SIGFOO, make sure the siginfo code is a FOO_xxx constant;
  > also deliver SIGILL/ILL_COPROC rather than SIGFPE/FPE_FLTINV for disabled
  > or missing floating point support. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ trap.c

  > When delivering SIGFOO, make sure the siginfo code is a FOO_xxx constant;
  > also deliver SIGILL/ILL_COPROC rather than SIGFPE/FPE_FLTINV for disabled
  > or missing floating point support. (miod@)

arch/vax/vax

  ~ trap.c

  > When delivering SIGFOO, make sure the siginfo code is a FOO_xxx constant;
  > also deliver SIGILL/ILL_COPROC rather than SIGFPE/FPE_FLTINV for disabled
  > or missing floating point support. (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ re.c

  > only flush the TX descriptors in re_start() if there are packets
  > to be transmitted.
  > tested by jsg@ (brad@)

  ~ an.c                                  ~ anvar.h

  > Add basic radiotap support.  Modelled somewhat after
  > ral and NetBSD wi radiotap.
  > "looks ok" damien@ (jsg@)

dev/isa

  ~ if_an_isapnp.c

  > Add basic radiotap support.  Modelled somewhat after
  > ral and NetBSD wi radiotap.
  > "looks ok" damien@ (jsg@)

dev/pci

  ~ nviic.c

  > reduce the timeout waiting for command completions from 5 seconds to .1
  > seconds. i think if the bus is wired up wrong the command never completes,
  > which in turn generates a 3 minute delay during boot while we try to scan
  > for i2c devices.
  > problem reported by Johan Mson Lindman who is also happy with the fix.
  > (dlg@)

  ~ if_an_pci.c

  > Add basic radiotap support.  Modelled somewhat after
  > ral and NetBSD wi radiotap.
  > "looks ok" damien@ (jsg@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_an_pcmcia.c

  > Add basic radiotap support.  Modelled somewhat after
  > ral and NetBSD wi radiotap.
  > "looks ok" damien@ (jsg@)

net

  ~ pf_if.c

  > fix updating of tables associated with interface groups used in
  > pass to (ifgroup)
  > style notation.
  > instead of walking the list of associated dynaddrs with a pf-abstracted
  > interface which might not be present when there is no reference
  > to them in the rulset, and checking their pointer back to the interface
  > for group memberships, walk the groups an interface is member of
  > directly. even makes the code easier.
  > tests & ok bob ryan markus + tested moritz (henning@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

  ~ fatal.c

  > - make fatal() exit with code 1 instead of 255. makes us more compatible
  > with gnu on errors.
  > ok xsa@ (niallo@)

  ~ admin.c                               ~ annotate.c
  ~ checkout.c                            ~ diff.c
  ~ getlog.c                              ~ import.c
  ~ status.c

  > strerror() -> rcs_errstr() when passing rcs_errno as argument; (xsa@)

ssh

  ~ channels.c

  > mark channel as write failed or dead instead of read failed on error
  > of the channel output filter.
  > ok markus@ (reyk@)

  ~ ssh.1

  > remove an incorrect sentence;