ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Mar 27 08:14:56 BST 2006

devel/luacompat                         devel/luafs
graphics/tiff                           lang/erlang
mail/postfix                            x11/ion

== devel ============================================================= 01/05 ==

luacompat

  + patches/patch-compat-5_1_lua

  > Temporarily revert to luacompat-5.1r4 until all the stuff we have
  > in-tree is prepared to use luacompat-5.1r5, okay jolan@ (pedro@)

luafs

  ~ files/init.lua                        ~ files/lfs.lua
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-config
  ~ patches/patch-src_lfs_c               ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_lfs_h
  + patches/patch-tests_test_lua

  > luafs-1.2, okay jolan@ (pedro@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/05 ==

tiff

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-man_fax2ps_1
  + patches/patch-man_tiff2ps_1

  > fix broken manpages, found out because makewhatis was complaining...
  > (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 03/05 ==

erlang

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-erts_configure
  + patches/patch-erts_emulator_sys_unix_sys_float_c
  + patches/patch-make_target_mk

  > unbreak build on amd64
  > floating point workarounds from NetBSD (steven@)

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > Postfix 2.3 20060325 snapshot (brad@)

ion

  > ion-3ds-20060326 (pedro@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-etc_cfg_ioncore_lua