ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Apr 15 08:01:39 BST 2007

INDEX                                   databases
databases/p5-Catalyst-Model-RDBO        databases/sqlite3
databases/sqliteman                     devel/ddd
devel/gal                               devel/gal2
devel/gconf                             devel/gconf-editor
devel/gconf2                            devel/geany
devel/gengameng                         devel/giblib
devel/glade                             devel/gstreamer
devel/gstreamer-plugins                 devel/guilib
devel/kdbg                              devel/libast
devel/libglade                          devel/libglade2
devel/libglademm                        devel/libtool
devel/libuta                            devel/libwnck
devel/libzvt                            devel/lincvs
devel/omake                             devel/pango
devel/sdl-gfx                           devel/sdl-image
devel/sdl-mixer                         devel/sdl-net
devel/sdl-sound                         devel/sdl-ttf
devel/sdlmm                             devel/smpeg
devel/vte                               devel/xulrunner
multimedia/xine-lib                     net/p5-Net-SSH-Perl
sysutils/tabled                         www/links+
x11/gnome

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync 4318 unzels (espie@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/08 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > +sqliteman, catalyst::rdbo (espie@)

p5-Catalyst-Model-RDBO

  >	use a rose db model for a catalyst app

sqlite3

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure

  > update to sqlite 3.3.15
  > doesn't look bad espie@ (steven@)

sqliteman

  >	simple gfx interface to sqlite databases. Based on qt4. More features

== devel ============================================================= 03/08 ==

ddd

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

gal

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

gal2

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

gconf

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

gconf-editor

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

gconf2

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

geany

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

gengameng

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

giblib

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

glade

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

gstreamer

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

gstreamer-plugins

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

guilib

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

kdbg

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

libast

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

libglade

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

libglade2

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

libglademm

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

libtool

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-libltdl_ltdl_c
  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_in

  > modify libtool to run install with *no* executable permissions on files
  > that
  > do not need it.
  > After discussion with matthieu, theo, naddy, and a lot of tests, that
  > caught up the fact that sometimes, libtool uses cp, so we let it use cp
  > (for now). (espie@)

libuta

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

libwnck

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

libzvt

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

lincvs

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

omake

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

pango

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

sdl-gfx

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

sdl-image

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

sdl-mixer

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

sdl-net

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

sdl-sound

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

sdl-ttf

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

sdlmm

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

smpeg

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

vte

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

xulrunner

  ~ Makefile

  > WANTLIB (sturm@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 04/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-lib

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-src_libw32dll_dmo_DMO_VideoDecoder_c

  > - Fix heap overflow in DMO loader. (CVE-2007-1246)
  > pulled from xine SVN by Brad <brad at comstyle.comrobert@)

== net =============================================================== 05/08 ==

p5-Net-SSH-Perl

  > update to Net-SSH-Perl-1.30
  > from Okan Demirmen (sturm@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/08 ==

tabled

  > Update to tabled-1.0.5:
  > - tabled can now listen on a local fifo and on a network socket
  > - a command line client, tablec, has been added to speak to a tabled daemon
  > over the net
  > - network exchange can be protected by a secret hash (mbalmer@)

links+

  > update to 2.1pre28, various bug fixes
  > from Frank Denis <obsd-ports at pureftpd.org> (steven@)

  ~ controlcenter2/Makefile               ~ applets2/Makefile