ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Apr 21 08:01:34 BST 2007

archivers                               archivers/p7zip
comms/lrzsz                             devel/git
devel/libgtop2                          mail/claws-mail
mail/exim                               mail/postfix
math/freemat                            net/livemedia
security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL               x11/dbus-glib
x11/vlc                                 x11/xbindkeys

== archivers ========================================================= 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

archivers

  ~ Makefile

  > +p7zip (steven@)

p7zip

  + pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/PLIST-rar
  + pkg/DESCR-rar                         + pkg/DESCR-main
  + patches/patch-makefile_openbsd        + patches/patch-install_sh
  + patches/patch-CPP_myWindows_myGetNumberOfProcessors_cpp

  > New import:
  >	import p7zip 4.44

== comms ============================================================= 02/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

lrzsz

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_lrz_c

  > lrx (receive XMODEM) crashes almost always because it underflows a buffer
  > by one byte and that gets catched by our malloc implementation.
  > OK mbalmer@ jasper@ (claudio@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/08 ==

git

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-t_t4200-rerere_sh

  > Update to git-1.5.1.1 and take maintainership.
  > tested by grunk@, ok matthieu@ (bernd@)

libgtop2

  ~ Makefile

  > bump shared_libs (and pkgname) (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/08 ==

claws-mail

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-bogofilter
  ~ pkg/PLIST-clamav                      ~ pkg/PLIST-dillo
  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-spamassassin

  > smoothen upgrades from old sylpheed-claws packages using a few @pkgpath
  > lines (steven@)

exim

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > update to exim version 4.67 (fkr@)

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > update postfix snapshot (jakob@)

== math ============================================================== 05/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

freemat

  - patches/patch-acinclude_m4            - patches/patch-configure_in
  - patches/patch-libs_libCore_Analyze_cpp
  - patches/patch-libs_libCore_Directory_cpp
  - patches/patch-libs_libCore_Inspect_cpp
  - patches/patch-libs_libCore_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-libs_libFreeMat_Interpreter_cpp
  - patches/patch-libs_libFreeMat_Module_cpp
  - patches/patch-libs_libFreeMat_Print_cpp
  - patches/patch-libs_libGraphics_HandleAxis_cpp
  - patches/patch-libs_libGraphics_HandleWindow_cpp
  - patches/patch-libs_libXP_KeyManager_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_MainApp_cpp         - patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-libs_libXP_QTTerm_cpp   ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 3.1, which includes our all patches (and introduces some new
  > ones);
  > 3.1 is a bugfix release, but also includes new threading api, perl-style
  > regular expressions, and the regression test suite (use run_tests).
  > ok steven@ (martynas@)

== net =============================================================== 06/08 ==

livemedia

  ~ Makefile

  > - revert, for now (mplayer links fine without this and vlc live555 support
  > has been disabled) (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 07/08 ==

p5-IO-Socket-SSL

  > - update to 1.05;
  > - jasper@ drops maintainership;
  > ok jasper@, same diff from bluhm@ (martynas@)

dbus-glib

  > update dbus-glib to 0.73
  > okay kurt@ (jasper@)

vlc

  > - revert previous commit after several feedbacks about rtsp feeds not
  > behaving correctly on !i386 (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - forgot to bump (ajacoutot@)

xbindkeys