ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 23 08:02:21 BST 2007

databases/sqlite3                       math/freemat
misc/shared-mime-info                   net/gajim
www/seamonkey                           x11/vlc

== databases ========================================================= 01/06 ==

sqlite3

  > 3.3.16 is a minor bugfix update
  > changelog: http://www.sqlite.org/changes.html
  > ok espie@, steven@ (martynas@)

== math ============================================================== 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

freemat

  + patches/patch-libs_libCore_IO_cpp

  > 3.2 is a re-release of 3.1 with my RESOURCEDIR diff
  > also, add patch-libs_libCore_IO_cpp (which was ok steven@ some time ago)
  > if you are using freemat3 on amd64 make sure you've got the latest current
  > with floorf() fix (martynas@)

== misc ============================================================== 03/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

shared-mime-info

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > update shared-mime-info to 0.21
  > ok martynas@ simon@ (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove couderc@ as maintainer, per his request. (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 04/06 ==

gajim

  ~ Makefile

  > dbus support for gajim
  > from Simon Kuhnle <simonkuhnle at web.de  > ok martynas@ (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 05/06 ==

seamonkey

  ~ files/README.OpenBSD                  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + files/genchrome
  + files/patch-extensions_content-packs_resources_content_pref-contentpacks_xul

  > - include all supported language packs;
  > - generate chrome registry once (speeds up startup, esp.
  > with lots of chromes -- our case), noticed by kurt@;
  > - work around pref-contentpacks bug;
  > discussed and tested by naddy@, kurt@, ajacoutot@
  > ok naddy@ (martynas@)

vlc

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-modules_demux_ogg_c