[odc] Daily www changes for 2007-04-26

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Apr 27 08:02:44 BST 2007

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2007-04-26

de                                      donations.html
faq                                     fr
lt                                      openbgpd
openntpd                                openssh
plus.html                               porting
want.html

== de ================================================================ 01/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/de

de

  ~ 21.html                               ~ 22.html
  ~ 23.html                               ~ 24.html
  ~ 25.html                               ~ 26.html
  ~ 27.html                               ~ 28.html
  ~ 29.html                               ~ 30.html
  ~ 31.html                               ~ 32.html
  ~ 33.html                               ~ 34.html
  ~ 35.html                               ~ 36.html
  ~ 40.html                               ~ 41.html
  ~ alpha.html                            ~ amiga.html
  ~ arc.html                              ~ art1.html
  ~ art2.html                             ~ art3.html
  ~ art4.html                             ~ audio-port.html
  ~ crypto.html                           ~ ctm.html
  ~ cvsup.html                            ~ cvsync.html
  ~ disabled.html                         ~ docum.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ errata.html
  ~ errata27.html                         ~ errata28.html
  ~ errata29.html                         ~ errata30.html
  ~ errata31.html                         ~ errata32.html
  ~ errata33.html                         ~ errata34.html
  ~ errata35.html                         ~ errata36.html
  ~ errata37.html                         ~ errata38.html
  ~ errata39.html                         ~ errata40.html
  ~ errata41.html                         ~ events.html
  ~ goals.html                            ~ hp300.html
  ~ i386-laptop.html                      ~ i386.html
  ~ items.html                            ~ mac68k.html
  ~ macppc.html                           ~ mvme68k.html
  ~ mvme88k.html                          ~ plat.html
  ~ plus29.html                           ~ plus30.html
  ~ pmax.html                             ~ policy.html
  ~ porting.html                          ~ ports.html
  ~ porttest.html                         ~ press.html
  ~ products.html                         ~ romp.html
  ~ security.html                         ~ sgi.html
  ~ smp.html                              ~ sparc.html
  ~ sparc64.html                          ~ stable.html
  ~ sun3.html                             ~ support.html
  ~ testimonials.html                     ~ translation.html
  ~ tshirts.html                          ~ users.html
  ~ vax.html                              ~ want.html
  ~ why-cvs.html                          + hackathons.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== donations.html ==================================================== 02/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/donations.html

donations.html

  > NetXen Inc. donated two NXB-10GCX4 10GbaseCX4 Ethernet NICs and a CX4
  > cable. Thanks a lot! (reyk@)

== faq =============================================================== 03/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ de/faq10.html                         ~ de/faq11.html
  ~ de/faq12.html                         ~ de/faq13.html
  ~ de/faq14.html                         ~ de/faq15.html
  ~ de/faq2.html                          ~ de/faq3.html
  ~ de/faq4.html                          ~ de/faq5.html
  ~ de/faq6.html                          ~ de/faq7.html
  ~ de/faq8.html                          ~ de/faq9.html
  ~ de/index.html                         ~ de/upgrade40.html
  ~ de/upgrade41.html                     ~ fr/upgrade41.html
  ~ pf/de/anchors.html                    ~ pf/de/authpf.html
  ~ pf/de/carp.html                       ~ pf/de/config.html
  ~ pf/de/example1.html                   ~ pf/de/filter.html
  ~ pf/de/ftp.html                        ~ pf/de/index.html
  ~ pf/de/logging.html                    ~ pf/de/macros.html
  ~ pf/de/nat.html                        ~ pf/de/options.html
  ~ pf/de/perf.html                       ~ pf/de/pools.html
  ~ pf/de/queueing.html                   ~ pf/de/rdr.html
  ~ pf/de/scrub.html                      ~ pf/de/shortcuts.html
  ~ pf/de/tables.html                     ~ pf/de/tagging.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== fr ================================================================ 04/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ amd64.html                            ~ cvsup.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ errata39.html
  ~ errata40.html                         ~ errata41.html
  ~ events.html                           ~ goals.html
  ~ hackathons.html                       ~ i386.html
  ~ macppc.html                           ~ pkg-stable.html
  ~ pkg-stable39.html                     ~ policy.html
  ~ press.html                            ~ security.html
  ~ sparc64.html                          ~ want.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== lt ================================================================ 05/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/lt

lt

  ~ errata39.html                         ~ errata40.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== openbgpd ========================================================== 06/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openbgpd

openbgpd

  ~ de/goals.html                         ~ de/index.html
  ~ de/papers.html                        ~ de/users.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== openntpd ========================================================== 07/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openntpd

openntpd

  ~ de/goals.html                         ~ de/index.html
  ~ de/manual.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== openssh =========================================================== 08/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ de/features.html                      ~ de/history.html
  ~ de/java.html                          ~ de/manual.html
  ~ de/openbsd.html                       ~ de/palmos.html
  ~ de/portable.html                      ~ de/press.html
  ~ de/security.html                      ~ de/unix.html
  ~ de/windows.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== plus.html ========================================================= 09/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/plus.html

plus.html

  > today; Janne Johansson (pvalchev@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/porting

porting

  ~ de/autoconf.html                      ~ de/config.html
  ~ de/diffs.html                         ~ de/libraries.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/want.html

want.html