[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-01

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Dec 2 07:00:01 GMT 2007

gnu/usr.bin/lynx                        sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/pci
usr.bin/calendar                        usr.bin/make
usr.sbin/openssl

== gnu =============================================================== 01/04 ==

usr.bin/lynx

  ~ src/makefile.in

  > fix makefile races.
  > okay millert@ (espie@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  ~ syscall.c

  > Don't be lazy in the locking in SYSCALL_DEBUG code.
  > KERNEL_PROC_UNLOCK is not safe for recursion (becuase it clears P_BIGLOCK)
  > so we have to make that lock conditional as well.
  > Found by tholo@ when reviewing the i386 diff. (art@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ bios.c

  > Let apmless non-mp kernels compile, from chris@ (miod@)

arch/i386/pci

  ~ pchb.c

  > Don't double attach serverworks subsidiary pci busses, introduced by
  > oga during the agp merge.  Lost a few follicles over this one.. (deraadt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

calendar

  ~ calendars/calendar.music

  > fix typo, spotted by James J. Lippard (jasper@)

make

  ~ garray.h                              ~ job.c
  ~ make.1                                ~ make.c
  ~ make.h

  > I was sure I had committed this already, grrrr.
  > Anyways, switch to a growable array for job to do.
  > Allows us to randomize it.
  > fix manpage.
  > do not add delay if just one job to run. (espie@)

  ~ make.1