ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Dec 11 07:00:06 GMT 2007

archivers                               archivers/zziplib
databases/py-mysql                      databases/py-psycopg2
databases/py-sqlalchemy                 databases/py-sqlobject
devel/py-cheetah                        devel/py-configobj
devel/py-decoratortools                 devel/py-kid
devel/py-nose                           devel/py-orbit
devel/py-protocols                      devel/py-py
devel/py-ruledispatch                   devel/py-simplejson
devel/py-turbocheetah                   devel/py-turbojson
devel/py-turbokid                       devel/py-wsgiutils
games/agm                               lang/python
mail/mlmmj                              mail/spambayes
net/filezilla                           net/py-pcs
productivity/bruce                      sysutils/gkrellm
textproc/py-ElementTree                 textproc/py-cElementTree
textproc/py-feedparser                  www
www/py-CherryPy                         www/py-cherrypy2
www/py-django                           www/py-flup
www/py-formencode                       www/py-httplib2
www/py-paste                            www/py-paste-deploy
www/py-paste-script                     www/py-turbogears
x11/gnustep                             x11/py-Xlib

== archivers ========================================================= 01/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

archivers

  ~ Makefile

  > +zziplib (eric@)

zziplib

  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-zzipwrap_Makefile_in    + patches/patch-zzip_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-configure

  > New import:
  >	The zziplib provides read access to zipped files in a zip-archive,

== databases ========================================================= 02/12 ==

py-mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-psycopg2

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-sqlalchemy

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-sqlobject

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/12 ==

py-cheetah

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-configobj

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-decoratortools

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-kid

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-nose

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-orbit

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-protocols

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-py

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-ruledispatch

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-simplejson

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-turbocheetah

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-turbojson

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-turbokid

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-wsgiutils

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

== games ============================================================= 04/12 ==

agm

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > - use /usr/share/dict/words as default words file
  > from Bryan Linton <bl at shoshoni dot info> (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/12 ==

python

  ~ python.port.mk

  > add lang/python category;  ok steven@ ajacoutot@ (martynas@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/12 ==

mlmmj

  > update to version 1.2.15 and enable optional recieve-strip
  > testing, feedback & ok merdely@ (simon@)

spambayes

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

== net =============================================================== 07/12 ==

filezilla

  ~ Makefile

  > - use gettext module
  > - fix WANTLIB/LIB_DEPENDS
  > - allows for concurrent builds
  > - add cppunit dependency for regress
  > proded by and ok ajacoutot@, ok merdely@ (okan@)

py-pcs

  ~ Makefile

  > remove python categories, too (martynas@)

== productivity ====================================================== 08/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

bruce

  ~ Makefile

  > remove python categories, too (martynas@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/12 ==

gkrellm

  ~ gkrellm/Makefile                      ~ gkrellm/distinfo

  > - minor update to 2.3.1 (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

py-ElementTree

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-cElementTree

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-feedparser

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > add py-httplib2 (martynas@)

py-CherryPy

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-cherrypy2

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-django

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-flup

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-formencode

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-httplib2

  >	import httplib2-0.4.0

py-paste

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-paste-deploy

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-paste-script

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

py-turbogears

  ~ Makefile

  > remove lang/python category from individual ports (martynas@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

gnustep

  ~ pantomime/Makefile                    ~ back/Makefile
  ~ gui/Makefile

  > - bump after gnustep-make update (changes gnustep.plist) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gnustep.port.mk

  > - set NO_SYSTRACE for now as plmerge needs to create a lock directory
  > under the user's homedir
  > This is a temporary workaround until I can come up with a better
  > solution (it's not as easy as it may look). (ajacoutot@)

  ~ base/Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

  ~ addresses/Makefile                    ~ addresses/pkg/PLIST
  ~ examples/Makefile                     ~ examples/pkg/PLIST
  ~ gnumail/Makefile                      ~ gnumail/pkg/PLIST

  > - bump after gnustep-make update (changes gnustep.plist)
  > - regen PLIST (ajacoutot@)

  - make/patches/patch-Instance_application_make
  ~ make/Makefile
  ~ make/patches/patch-Instance_bundle_make

  > - re-enable applications link in PATH
  > - re-enable the use of plmerge ; this is much needed for proper work
  > reported by Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia at l00-bugdead-prods dot de>,
  > thanks! (ajacoutot@)

py-Xlib