[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-12

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Dec 13 07:00:01 GMT 2007

regress/usr.bin                         share/man
sys/arch/aviion/aviion                  sys/arch/aviion/dev
sys/arch/m88k/m88k                      sys/dev/i2c
sys/kern                                sys/sys
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/relayctl
usr.sbin/relayd

== regress =========================================================== 01/05 ==

usr.bin

  ~ ssh/sftp-cmds.sh

  > unbreak lls command and add a regress test that would have caught the
  > breakage; spotted by mouring@ (djm@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man8/intro.8

  > bits for relayd(8); (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

arch/aviion/aviion

  ~ autoconf.c

  > Remove possible trailing \r from the PROM commandline arguments. (miod@)

  ~ av400_machdep.c

  > Mask the clock interrupts until cpu_initclocks() is invoked. (miod@)

arch/aviion/dev

  ~ dart.c

  > Disable the built-in speaker when initializing the chip, before my
  > neighbours start visiting me with large axes. (miod@)

arch/m88k/m88k

  ~ trap.c

  > Make non-88110 kernels (aviion, luna88k) kernels compile again. (miod@)

dev/i2c

  ~ adt7460.c

  > 2nd two extra fans on the 5027 are encoded differently; diff
  > from remco at d-compu.dyndns.org (deraadt@)

kern

  ~ vnode_if.sh

  > Garbage collect a few members of the vnodeop_desc structure,
  > they where used to keep "offsets" of arguments too the VOP's
  > for use by bypass routines, these have been unused now for
  > quite some time;
  > Tested on sparc64/amd64 (shaves about 1k of GENERIC).
  > ok beck@ (thib@)

  ~ vnode_if.c

  > regen (thib@)

sys

  ~ vnode.h

  > Garbage collect a few members of the vnodeop_desc structure,
  > they where used to keep "offsets" of arguments too the VOP's
  > for use by bypass routines, these have been unused now for
  > quite some time;
  > Tested on sparc64/amd64 (shaves about 1k of GENERIC).
  > ok beck@ (thib@)

  ~ sftp.c

  > unbreak lls command and add a regress test that would have caught the
  > breakage; spotted by mouring@ (djm@)

relayctl

  ~ relayctl.8

  > various improvements for the relay pages; ok reyk (jmc@)

relayd

  ~ relayd.8                              ~ relayd.conf.5