[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-14

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Dec 15 07:00:01 GMT 2007

distrib/miniroot                        etc/etc.sgi/ttys
libexec/login_radius                    sbin/sysctl
sys/arch/alpha/include                  sys/arch/hppa/include
sys/arch/mips64/include                 sys/arch/mips64/mips64
sys/arch/sgi/conf                       sys/arch/sgi/dev
sys/arch/sgi/localbus                   sys/arch/sgi/sgi
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
sys/netatalk                            sys/netinet
sys/netinet6                            usr.bin/netstat
usr.sbin/snmpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

miniroot

  ~ install.sub

  > make more clear that the NTP question is not a three way yes/no
  > question; ok deraadt@ (otto@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/07 ==

etc.sgi/ttys

  ~ etc.sgi/ttys

  > Enable console support for SGI O2 workstations. Switch between the serial
  > and graphical console based on the selection made in the ARCBIOS.
  > Early attachment of gbe(4) is still required, otherwise we have a working
  > graphical console.
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/07 ==

login_radius

  ~ login_radius.8                        ~ raddauth.c

  > Add radius-port login.conf variable to allow people to configure a
  > non-standard port name or number for use when connecting to radiusd.
  > (millert@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/07 ==

sysctl

  ~ sysctl.c

  > Bring in probing for protocols that was missing; ok claudio reyk (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/alpha/include

  ~ pmap.h

  > Remove a lot of symbols from the namespace, otherwise sys/sysctl.h and
  > rpc/pmap_prot.h collide.. "struct pmap" from the kernel should not make
  > it out to userland. (deraadt@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ pmap.h

  > Remove a lot of symbols from the namespace, otherwise sys/sysctl.h and
  > rpc/pmap_prot.h collide.. "struct pmap" from the kernel should not make
  > it out to userland. (deraadt@)

arch/mips64/include

  ~ arcbios.h

  > Store the ARCBIOS ConsoleOut environment variable so that we can refer to
  > it later on.
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

arch/mips64/mips64

  ~ arcbios.c

  > Store the ARCBIOS ConsoleOut environment variable so that we can refer to
  > it later on.
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ files.sgi

  > Enable console support for SGI O2 workstations. Switch between the serial
  > and graphical console based on the selection made in the ARCBIOS.
  > Early attachment of gbe(4) is still required, otherwise we have a working
  > graphical console.
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

arch/sgi/dev

  ~ gbe.c

  > Have gbe(4) attach as the console if the graphical console is selected via
  > ARCBIOS. Tested by jasper at .
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

  ~ mkbc.c                                ~ mkbcreg.h

  > Add console/cnattach support to mkbc(4). This allows for early attachment
  > of pckbd(4) and provides us with a console keyboard. Tested by jasper at .
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

  ~ wscons_machdep.c

  > Enable console support for SGI O2 workstations. Switch between the serial
  > and graphical console based on the selection made in the ARCBIOS.
  > Early attachment of gbe(4) is still required, otherwise we have a working
  > graphical console.
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

arch/sgi/localbus

  ~ macebus.h                             ~ macebus.c

  > Allow direct access to the MACE IO memory space. This allows IO devices to
  > operate prior to the bus space extents being created.
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

  ~ macebus.c

  > Cleanup some comments. (jsing@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ machdep.c

  > Store the ARCBIOS ConsoleOut environment variable so that we can refer to
  > it later on.
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ pmap.h

  > Remove a lot of symbols from the namespace, otherwise sys/sysctl.h and
  > rpc/pmap_prot.h collide.. "struct pmap" from the kernel should not make
  > it out to userland. (deraadt@)

dev/ic

  ~ rt2860.c                              ~ rt2860reg.h
  ~ rt2860var.h

  > the hardware does not allow to specify the protection mode in each
  > frame, so track changes to protection mode at each beacon interval
  > and update the hardware registers appropriately.
  > cleanup some comments.
  > undef RAL_DEBUG while i'm here.. (damien@)

dev/pci

  ~ pccbb.c

  > Revert previous commit; something is still wrong, and I can't figure out
  > what
  > fast enough. (kettenis@)

net

  ~ if_pfsync.c                           ~ if_pfsync.h

  > add sysctl entry points into various network layers, in particular to
  > provide netstat(1) with data it needs;  ok claudio reyk (deraadt@)

netatalk

  ~ at_proto.c                            ~ ddp_usrreq.c
  ~ ddp_var.h

  > add sysctl entry points into various network layers, in particular to
  > provide netstat(1) with data it needs;  ok claudio reyk (deraadt@)

netinet

  ~ igmp.c                                ~ igmp_var.h
  ~ in.h                                  ~ in_proto.c
  ~ ip_ah.h                               ~ ip_carp.c
  ~ ip_carp.h                             ~ ip_esp.h
  ~ ip_ether.c                            ~ ip_ether.h
  ~ ip_input.c                            ~ ip_ipcomp.h
  ~ ip_ipip.c                             ~ ip_ipip.h
  ~ ip_mroute.c                           ~ ipsec_input.c
  ~ pim_var.h

  > add sysctl entry points into various network layers, in particular to
  > provide netstat(1) with data it needs;  ok claudio reyk (deraadt@)

netinet6

  ~ in6_proto.c                           ~ ip6_input.c
  ~ ip6_mroute.c                          ~ ip6_var.h
  ~ pim6_var.h                            ~ raw_ip6.c
  ~ raw_ip6.h

  > add sysctl entry points into various network layers, in particular to
  > provide netstat(1) with data it needs;  ok claudio reyk (deraadt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

netstat

  ~ Makefile                              ~ atalk.c
  ~ if.c                                  ~ inet.c
  ~ inet6.c                               ~ main.c
  ~ mroute.c                              ~ mroute6.c
  ~ netstat.h                             ~ route.c
  ~ show.c

  > remove 21 nlist variables, and instead use sysctl to query the kernel
  > turn on INET6 the default (remove the #ifdef's)
  > ok claudio reyk (deraadt@)

snmpd

  ~ mib.h